Summer Western PA Meets !!!!!!!

engine compartment

Thanks!

That is like 6 years worth of work. Appreciate the compliment! Hope to get the car done this year so I can get it to Irwin cruise.

Welllll

Not much here. just workin on the car. Was over Mr. Fricks on Friday and saw the 2 flood cars he took in to work on. I feel bad for Dan. :eek: cars got hit bad. Welby, if you need a hoist, I have one @ my garage in Greensburg. Also, if any of you guys know of any turbobuicks or N/A cars for sale. Let me know. Looking for another one.

How is the car coming stage? Heard it wasnt too bad. I am assuming that Bill finished up with Jay's low mileage GN then? Bill, if you get a chance, want to talk to you to see if you are interested in doing some bodywork. Got a 4" cowl hood for my car and the damn thing hits the windshield when you try to open it! :mad: wanted to see if you would be interested in cutting it back for me. Let me know sir!

Hope to start getting to the shows to talk to you guys. Still workin on the car. Here are some motor pics as of a couple months ago.

Chris

I'LL NEED TO GET CAUGHT UP,JASON'S IS WELL UNDERWAY,HAVE A FEW SMALL PROJECTS TO SQUEEZE IN(TAMMY'S LEXUS)... I GET THESE SQUARED AWAY,AND GET VACATION OUT OF THE WAY,WE'LL CHECK YOURS OUT.. THAT CAR LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Cool!

Bill,

I appreciate the help sir! Trying to get this thing done for my wedding. The lady wants to take the GN instead of getting a limo. My wedding is on September 12th. Was hoping to get the car finished up maybe mid August. Hopefully we can get something together.

Thanks for the compliment! Been working hard on the car! Getting close!

Let me know if you guys plan to go to Irwin this Sat. I am going to try to make it out to formally introduce myself to all of you. Canut already knows me. Whats up John!

Chris

Man I am stuck here at grad school dreaming about the sound the turbo makes in my GN. How is everyone? Any good car cruises lately?
I did defend my thesis and should have my MFA next week!!

whats up Chris!!
hows Joe ???wheres Joe???

typhoon is still being tuned i 1lb of boost at a time- needs exhaust and inspection-AND PAINT
20lb waste gate spring goes in tomorrow

race tranny comes back next week for the Buick- ****ing lunchbox

i may be at the show BUT work has been HUGE lately SO MAYBE NOT

whats going on?

Whats up John!

Not much... just working on car. Trying to get it done.

Joe is still around... trying to sell his GN now. :-(

Sounds like you got a whole lot going on pal. Keep me posted! Hope to see you @ the show. Thinking about going there tonight.

Chris

The car is coming along great. Bill dose amazing work and he is a great teacher iam learning a lot about body work.

Jason,
awesome. We will have to hit up Irwin soon. Just got back into town yesterday. I just got a new freelance project in so I have a feeling my work week is going to be busy. I will get ahold of you if a day opens up so we can track down the 02 problem, got my MAF pipe also.

Everyone Else,
I did some screen prints of a grand national with the pittsburgh city skyline in the background. I will post up an image of it soon. I only did a run of 14, I will have them for sale shortly. Ill bring some to Irwin next time I am there.

Jason,
awesome. We will have to hit up Irwin soon. Just got back into town yesterday. I just got a new freelance project in so I have a feeling my work week is going to be busy. I will get ahold of you if a day opens up so we can track down the 02 problem, got my MAF pipe also.

Everyone Else,
I did some screen prints of a grand national with the pittsburgh city skyline in the background. I will post up an image of it soon. I only did a run of 14, I will have them for sale shortly. Ill bring some to Irwin next time I am there.

hey mitch save me one of those prints would love to get one!!!:biggrin:

Jason,

Everyone Else,

I'd be in for one also, any in size M or S ?:redface:

Wow...

Man!!!good To Hear From Greg,where Has He Been..i'm Up To My Neck In Buick Bodywork And Greg Is Nowhere To Be Found....

grandnationaldrawing

you do realize that GM put whatever they felt like on these cars. The assembly line was not gonna come to a screeching halt because of valve caps. GN's came down the line with piece of **** oldsmobiles and even bigger pieces of **** monte carlos. the cars were also not built by men in white lab coats but men that you'd be more likely to lock ur doors if they walked up to your car. Things were ommited on one car that could be there on another car. There is a gray area on what is correct and what isnt because no assembly line was 100% perfect.

by the way i got a High nickel 109 block if you want it.... $25,000 its petina!