TAI Class for 2008 BG Nationals

This is probably what gets me the most. I've been working with alcohol since 2001. Been a pioneer as far as burning alcohol at the grass roots level. A lot of hard time has been put into getting this car squared away. I'll admit it. I'd like to be able to bring my art to a Buick meet to show it off. Now someone finally comes up with a class for alcohol, AND ITS FOR THE AUX CROWD?!! I give up on you guys. Your not going to keep me down. I'll just continue trying to help out the Buick cause at the bracket level. Sure would be nice to have a consolidated effort by all to find a way to make our turbo cars more consistent. That's OK. I'll go it alone. That's what I'm used to anyway. Good luck with the event.

what are you talking about???

How about the damn organization make the rules? who puts this event on anyway? right, I know! But why is it left up to the racers? What do you think is going to happen? Why is it left untill the day of the event to post rules? Iv'e never in my life seen such a un-organized event!! All Iv'e read and heard from the racers the past 5yrs was how lousy the payouts were, also having T&T set times and cutting them short with people waiting in line, It goes on and on that is why the GS nats are getting less and less attendance every year. It's not the people it's the organization..

If you leave the rules up to the organization, they will be in a constant state of flux and modified to suit the needs of the organizer.

If you leave the rules up to the organization, they will be in a constant state of flux and modified to suit the needs of the organizer.
So what your saying here is: Leave it up to the racers so they will be in a constant state of flux and Modify it to suit there needs?

Examples:
"Year One event" rules made before the season starts and not by the racers! (three seperate events, not one straight line event. made so anyone can enter!)
"RTTH3 event" Rules are made by the people putting on the event Not by the racers! (three seperate events, not one straight line event. made so anyone can enter!)
"PINK'S" Rules made by the people who put on the event Not the racers! (one seperate event, made equal by times. made so anyone can enter!)

You should be able to see my point by now!

No.. Im saying have someone make a set of rules that people have to live with. If the organization starts mucking around with them at the event, there isnt anything you can do about that but if you think you can submit a set of rules to the GSCA and they not get "modified" as needed by the higher ups, you're in for a rude awakening. It's happened consistently over the years.

Course, if none of the GSCA's poster boys run your class, you might be okay.

So what your saying here is: Leave it up to the racers so they will be in a constant state of flux and Modify it to suit there needs?

Examples:
"Year One event" rules made before the season starts and not by the racers! (three seperate events, not one straight line event. made so anyone can enter!)
"RTTH3 event" Rules are made by the people putting on the event Not by the racers! (three seperate events, not one straight line event. made so anyone can enter!)
"PINK'S" Rules made by the people who put on the event Not the racers! (one seperate event, made equal by times. made so anyone can enter!)

You should be able to see my point by now!

so what are you saying RACERS aren't smart enough to make the rules!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Attachments

• bitch.jpg
    bitch.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 225
Stock ignition to means no distributor. I didn't say stock computer. Who's gonna commit to this class?

5 cars so far. So much rule input and only 5 cars.
I would say count me in too, but with my scary 70mm turbo I probably won't be allowed to run so why commit to something. NEWS FLASH!That might be holding ALOT of others away also.

IF YOU WANT TO BRACKET RACE AT BG,THERE ARE ALREADY BRACKET CLASSES THAT HAVE NO RULES BUT RUN BY ET!!!!!.

Im in as long as hybrids are allowed LC2 powered at whatever weight a steel headed motor can run