You can type here any text you want

Tampa comes down south for some street racing..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
How the hell do you go from something bad ass like KORn to "Yo G I wish I was a thug homey"?! good vid minus the thug music!

How the hell do you go from something bad ass like KORn to "Yo G I wish I was a thug homey"?! good vid minus the thug music!

LOL I hear ya guys... I like the start with Korn's newly released "Evolution" also, but the yo yo homey stuff does nothing for me either.

Thanks Steve that was sick.
I had to play my own music over the OG sound track! :wink:

What is (yo homey,thug homey)music, you guys are showing your true nature.

Don't try and make this into something it is NOT! I will just say that when a video has some good racing footage I'm not a fan of that kind of music for it regardless of what you or anyone calls it.. Just my opinion and everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

Did anyone notice all the mudstains brakes almost on fire shooting sparks:eek: The vettes didn't even appear hot....

I think a few of our board members could carry some GN muscle down there and clean up. From a dig it would be funny:cool:

Don't try and make this into something it is NOT! I will just say that when a video has some good racing footage I'm not a fan of that kind of music for it regardless of what you or anyone calls it.. Just my opinion and everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

Don't be getting racial all up in this piece....:rolleyes:
I will vouch for Steve he is good people and has never had
issues with my ethnicity.

Thanks John:cool: Definitely no need to get racial, and as for myself I have plenty of friends in this community of all different ethnicity:cool:

Why can't we just say it was a good race vid thats what we are watching it for.I personally hate any kind of music during a race vid i just like to hear the engines.:cool: Oh well maybe the knight rider theme song

Back