te-44 what next ?? want to go faster

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
I have gone 11.66 with the 44 with race fuel @ 25psi. I have 009's and want to go 11.50 consistantly without having to run 25+psi
2800 stall convertor
xp pump hotwired
powerstroke front mount
kb adj fuel regulator
3' single shot exh.
SS lowers That's it.
61 ?
what are your suggestions ??

go much bigger on the turbo and lag may become evident with a 2800 stall. is it a 9" or 12" inch? if its a 12" then a 9" inch may get you what you want with that turbo.

dunno what your 60' times are, but that is usually the less expensive route to go (higher stall converter, slicks, properly set up suspension, t-brake, etc)

While were on the subject, about how much more could i expect with ported heads with the combo i have now?? Oh and buy the way the 3"DP Hooker Cat Back and V-4 is going on in about a month and a half, so what to expect after those upgrades.

thanks

jojo

yeah I got ported heads with 1.77 valves ,but i'm lazy it would be easier to put on a turbo than the heads:eek:

this cam thing is a major issue with me I have a stocker and don't have the cash for a roller i would buy a replacement with new lifters exc. but it seems everone who replaces the stocker is having them wipe out between 5-25k I can't live with that this is my daily driver it will idel on cold day's for 15-20 min at a time all winter and go to the track every weekend that's just how it's got to be.:D if ther was or is or ever will be a upgraqded cam that will last 80-100,000+ miles I want to know about it! cause im getting it.