You can type here any text you want

Tested a BA Performance Intercooler today

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
V6 Beast said:
Dave, IF you want to know ask them yourself. He isn't responsible for answering stupid ass questions :biggrin: :eek:

Sully, I did some research today and found 3 TSM racers with 9 sec cars are upgrading from " The Jack" to better coolers that will provide a safer situation for their motor.

All eyes will be on you to see if you will be another TSM racer upgrading from "The Jack" to better intercooler . It would be very hypocritical of you to run anything but "The Jack" after all of your support.

JCotton said:
baadgn said:
I also was going to say what an elite group the 8 second cars were, especially the ones running 76 turbos, of which I am one of them.

I think I was the only one for a few years (Lance Ward almost beat me with his 9.02). With this new TSL class, it will be intersting to see just how fast a 76 turbo can go. I'm betting 8.6's with the right car.

3 boards with the same intercooler post :confused: Why has this intercooler thing not been put to bed yet? These intercooler posts are turning into the Jerry Springer Show. As one of TSM's biggest fans, I don't know what to expect at Bowling Green this year. Is it going to be peaceful and good times as always, or is there going to be wrestling in the staging lanes...... At some point people are just going to have to agree to disagree and move on.

Just a question I have for Top Gun. Dave, will you ever run a bigger turbo then the TSM 70 to see if you can run 8 sec times? You are so close.... does it even cross your mind, or do you think its achieveable with your current turbo?

Make them swap intercoolers for a season and then talk trash.Either one of these coolers would be overkill on a street car.

ttypewhite said:
3 boards with the same intercooler post :confused: Why has this intercooler thing not been put to bed yet? These intercooler posts are turning into the Jerry Springer Show.
It sucks this thread got turned around the way it did,It was started only to post results of a new intercooler hitting the market that we tested with an outstanding reduction in airtemps.By studying the 6 logs taken its clear the car used more fuel with the lower temps equating to more horspower,But a bad convertor had left us with not much change in performance.This car will be tested again when the convertor returns with a TSM version of the cooler i tested above.Results will be posted then also.

suicide six said:
Make them swap intercoolers for a season and then talk trash.Either one of these coolers would be overkill on a street car.
Well, Not on my street car :biggrin:

suicide six said:
Love to see your street car in a traffic jam on day hotter than 50 degrees.
no problem at all,It was in those circumstances last year with no problem at all.i put almost 5000 miles on it last summer,Although without A/C it gets pretty hot in there :)

It was a good post,but as usuall the "KING" need to insert nothing positive to the thread as he did with the others.

ttypewhite said:
Just a question I have for Top Gun. Dave, will you ever run a bigger turbo then the TSM 70 to see if you can run 8 sec times? You are so close.... does it even cross your mind, or do you think its achieveable with your current turbo?

We should be able to run in the 9.00's with the 70 turbo. Dan is working his magic so who knows a high 8 may be possible. :eek:

chevyII said:
It was a good post,but as usuall the "KING" need to insert nothing positive to the thread as he did with the others.

Just stating the facts! The truth hurts sometimes.

top gun said:
It would be very hypocritical of you to run anything but "The Jack" after all of your support.

I'm sorry Dave.... You have me confused with somebody who gives a **** what you think.

I used to respect you for your accomplishments.... Now I just think your an ass.

You can count on this: I will be running an IC I got from Jack this season. :biggrin:

Enough of this IC bs for me. I am sure that with you three as spokesmen that BA will be around a long, long time supporting Buicks :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

S.

V6 Beast said:
You can count on this: I will be running an IC I got from Jack this season. :biggrin:

S.

Wow, after all the fighting you did, you end up switching to a new intercooler after all the testamony from you have gave in it's defense, I am shocked that you did not keep it just to prove us wrong.

By the looks of things it looks like Jack ended up taking care of the customer that didn't have any issues with his intercooler and did not take care of the ones who did. :rolleyes:

Ted A. By the looks of things it looks like Jack ended up taking care of the customer that didn't have any issues with his intercooler and did not take care of the ones who did. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE said:
Ted, Sully is one of the many who had problems with "The Jack" his motor blew at Reynolds.

At least our tests did not fall on deaf ears. Sully makes number 4 of the TSM racers dumping "The Jack" I see a trend here.

Ted A. said:
Wow, after all the fighting you did, you end up switching to a new intercooler after all the testamony from you have gave in it's defense, I am shocked that you did not keep it just to prove us wrong.

By the looks of things it looks like Jack ended up taking care of the customer that didn't have any issues with his intercooler and did not take care of the ones who did. :rolleyes:

Ted .. Your opinion matters to me almost as much as Dave's.... Almost.

Sometimes the best products get even better. :D :D Doesn't take a genius to figure out that no matter how good a product is it can be improved. Is anything perfect? Take FAST for example. I have always thought it was the best FM for our cars and said so for years. Now they Come out with XFI. Even better. Does that mean I have to stay with the old FAST because for years I have told people it is the best?

Hey Ted... when are you going to answer the question posed to you?? We are all waiting

the JACK

hey if anyone has a "the jack" intercooler that dave said that they have been 3 changed to another cooler for sale cheap, let me know i might buy one, since they are junk they should be real cheap then.

top gun said:
Ted, Sully is one of the many who had problems with "The Jack" his motor blew at Reynolds.

At least our tests did not fall on deaf ears. Sully makes number 4 of the TSM racers dumping "The Jack" I see a trend here.

Dave, If you only realized how stupid these posts make you look. :rolleyes:

HighPSI said:
JCotton said:
I think I was the only one for a few years (Lance Ward almost beat me with his 9.02). With this new TSL class, it will be intersting to see just how fast a 76 turbo can go. I'm betting 8.6's with the right car.

What ever happened to that car it was beautiful????? :frown:

Back