Time to go stage II with A/C!

Thanks everyone for your comments, i'm doing much better. Family is still the #1 priority though,

Last edited:
Update, I;m doing fine, but another day in intensive care for Dad. Car is untouched......it just has to wait for better days.

I am sad to report my father has passed away. I know its not something to read about in the stage II section, but I hope those following this thread can understand how important he was to me. Once things get back to normal again I will focus back on the car.

I am sad to report my father has passed away. I know its not something to read about in the stage II section, but I hope those following this thread can understand how important he was to me. Once things get back to normal again I will focus back on the car.
Sorry for your loss Norbs.
Allan G.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, and I appreciate the support from everyone has given me on the board. I was very close to him and did everything he wanted and needed, screaming my name 1,2,3,4 in the morning I came when he called. That voice will be in head forever..sorry to get off topic.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear Norbs, I know you and your Dad was as tight as butt cheeks. He was a funny man, I remember when my Dad and I came by to grab some parts off of you and he had us in stitches on multiple occasions. My condolences to you and your family. You got my number, give me a call if you need to exhale.