trans fluid fill tube and dipstick- unique to 86-7 TR's?

Evans Ward

Love those LC2/ Y56 cars!
May 24, 2001
Have a leak possibly due to cracked/ bent trans fluid fill tube. Do the 86-7 TR's use a special and unique tube and dipstick? If I need one, where can these be found? Would any of the local auto parts chain stores carry these parts? I know we were rough on the trans fill tube on motor reassembly with it being bent some so this may be the culprit. Static leak under car after car is parked looks to be coming from above in that particular area. Thanks for any help! :)