You can type here any text you want

Tubular front control arms(upper)--Which VENDOR(s)???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

agteacher

Life is GREAT!!
Looking for some Tubular front control arms(upper).
Which vendor(s) sell these???? and will ship NOW before summer gets here!!!!

I ordered 2 sets 4WEEKS AGO from a "BIG" supporting vendor (1 excuse after another excuse on his part----and my credit card has been charged)......but that is ANOTHER story.

I am not trying to bad mouth a vendor, but I would like to get the car out of the shop(school is ending) and DRIVE it some while the weather is GREAT(not to hot) and while the car shows around here are bearable(MS weather).

THANKS for the help!!!

Get ahold of Marc at Savitske Classic & Custom and order a set of SPC uppers. They are by far the best uppers you can buy and are priced right. Why spend money on tubulars that arent adjustable? These will leave you room for any future upgrades. -----Jeremy

Front suspension

Hey JD after you responded about the frames you are working on I was goin to pm you in regards to your front end setup on your badazz-corner carver are these SCC's part of the setup , what type shocks/coilover, spindles and brake set and bar are you using to tighten up response.TIA

Check through the list of vendors. For uppers there are several that sale them.... No particular order but Andersons, Gbody, Hartline, and TR Custom parts carry them I feel sure, Full Throttle carries alot of suspension but not sure about fronts....

funny side.....

Get ahold of Marc at Savitske Classic & Custom and order a set of SPC uppers. They are by far the best uppers you can buy and are priced right. Why spend money on tubulars that arent adjustable? These will leave you room for any future upgrades. -----Jeremy

I ordered the Howe Precision Series Ball Joints for the lower(s) the Moog 5658 front spring, new GM aligment studs,new lower bushings and in/outer tie-rods with new sleeves---- installed all AND then and now the "problems" with the uppers not being shipped:mad: .....It is a little dangerous with jacks under the lower control arms(but we put a chain thru the springs as a safety precaution:eek: ).
THANKS to all for the list!!!! Hopefully one of them is good at customer service!!!!!

Hey JD after you responded about the frames you are working on I was goin to pm you in regards to your front end setup on your badazz-corner carver are these SCC's part of the setup , what type shocks/coilover, spindles and brake set and bar are you using to tighten up response.TIA

Hey dude, check out this thread, it will help explain it all. There are some good trials and errors to read about. If you need to, feel free to PM me for any further assistance!;)

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/br...ls/244936-moog-5658-front-spring-results.html

Back