turbobuicks web site down

84BuickGNYorkPA

Daily Driving Buick V-6 Turbo's 1979 - Present
It appears that www.turbobuicks web site is down, does anyone know anything? That site host the MAGNA(mid atlantic grand national assoc) Club...

Thanks,
Chuck

there are a few sites that are down it seems. gbodyparts.com is down also

Talked with Jack cotton earlier today. His site is down also. He told me that his, TB's, and maybe some others would be down to later today. Apparently a hard drive issue.

Maybe we will know in 48 hours:rolleyes:
Im sure the FBI will be investigating.;)

I bet we have an unusual amount of guests visiting right now.:biggrin:

MAGNA guys can have a section here anytime you want it....

There are alot of websites down, it is odd. Server problems suck:mad: Maybe they will all be up soon!

Otto; If the FBI had got involved it may not have been such a joke after all:eek:

Shane I've tried many times to have my magna brothers post on here :( The MAGNA section over on tbs is the biggest section there! You know the saying.. you can't teach a old dog new tricks! :D :D

Yeah, Ive been wondering whats going on. Ive got a few PMs waiting for me. At least they didnt lose anything...

Shane I've tried many times to have my magna brothers post on here :( The MAGNA section over on tbs is the biggest section there! You know the saying.. you can't teach a old dog new tricks! :D :D

Wasn't trying to stir anything just offering. I have met some of the guys and they have all been great. Banning is a trip:biggrin: