turbobuicks web site down

Yes, the bus I rode as a child was shorter than the others... but it was faster and could handle better! :cool:

And once again, the tires on my moutain bike are RED... not pink like you fools think. :mad:

Like my pal B.A. used to say: I PITTY THE FOOL!!

6a00bf76d0a9b7438300c2252095a08e1d-320pi

Mike had a server crash (2 hard drive failures at once; it had redundancy but not that much..). He has full backups of everything and he's rebuilding the server now. He has some e-commerce paying customers to fix before tbs.com gets attention, but it shouldn't be too long.

MAGNA guys can have a section here anytime you want it....

Thanks for the offer Shane, but turbobuicks.com is where MAGNA has been since the beginning.

And yes, server problems suck. The company I work for, a Fortune 500 company (multi billion dollar per year), even has server crashes. Now that's embarrasing!

Wow,
I didn't realize how much I check the magna board... I think that I have a problem and it's called......... turbocrackacilin. Well guys it's Saturday @ 5pm, time to get a shower and throw back some cold ones with my favorite gal pal.

Chuck

i'm with you chuck, i didn't realize how much i liked the tb board till it was gone. not that this one is not cool it's just that i'm used to that one and some of the characters on there! at least jim's here!! :D

Their Are Alot Of Us Here On This Board Too But I Do Need A Good Huber Fix. Jim C How About A Good Pick Of Ol Huber

i'm with you chuck, i didn't realize how much i liked the tb board till it was gone. not that this one is not cool it's just that i'm used to that one and some of the characters on there! at least jim's here!! :D

I heard a rumour Beachbum is lurking in here somewhere.

I wonder what screen name Beachbum is using in here? One thing is for certain...he's the coolest guy on the planet.