You can type here any text you want

Turbonetics CP TE60 BB turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
ikle said:
I have a dumb question are all TE60 turbos rated at the same HP whether it's produced by Percision, Turbonetics, ect.
They all use 60-1 compressor wheels or copies of the 60-1 and are maxed out around 63lbs/min. The stage 3 turbine is good to somewhere around 55-57lbs/min. A mismatch of wheels. However it takes a lot to get near those mass flow numbers. Bolt on stock short blocks will fall short.

Are you sure you are going to be satisfied w/the 11.5's? If so w/the alchy youwill be able to run 28#s w/no problem. I ran the 28#s w/the 86. @30#s there seemed to be no increase. If you are in doubt go the extra and it won't cost you twice. Bison may even have something for you?

Why bother with a TA49 if you were only going to run it at 17-8 lbs? TE 60 will be no better performance unless you raise the boost significantly. The only thing you will gaining is a healthy turbo.

Why bother with a TA49 if you were only going to run it at 17-8 lbs? TE 60 will be no better performance unless you raise the boost significantly. The only thing you will gaining is a healthy turbo.
I plan on running a lot more boost than that in the future ;) , just taking baby steps for now to learn to tune my car. :)

Back