Typhoon Engine Plate New Product:

UR50SLO

The Reaper
Hello...

I have made a Typhoon Engine plate to cover the existing "Syclone 4.3 Turbo" that came from the factory since GM never took the time to make it Typhoon specific.

It can come in several ways:

Polished as pictured below:
Sanded flat with 1000Grit

Painted with your choice of colors (base coat clear coat)
***For a extra charge**

Here are pictures of the plate and then before/after pics on a actual Typhoon plenum.
Kit comes with Plate, 2part Epoxy and instructions.

Thank you for looking!!
Contact UR50SLO@aol.com for details or payment arrangements.
***This product in no way is affiliated with GM or it's vendors****

Attachments

• Final Plate2JPG.JPG
    Final Plate2JPG.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 252
  • Typhoonplateinstalled2.JPG
    Typhoonplateinstalled2.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 250
  • Typhoonplatebefore2.JPG
    Typhoonplatebefore2.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 241
Price:

I forgot to mention the price..:p

They are 65.00 shipped in the US...

They make a great plate for your office or home with your other Typhoon collection.

Thanks for the complement!!

Scott~:biggrin:

Damn!!!:D :D :D I like it. after "X-Mas" lol, trying to be politicaly correct. I will get one. Great job

No problem!

Cool...

From your signature it looks like you've got a great build!

I'll save a plate for ya after Santa comes :)

Have a Merry Christmas!

Scott~

We had a Ty, bought it used, and it had a Ty logo on its as well. Never thought about it til the orig owner tracked us down, and that was how he knew 100% it was his. He had hand made the ty logo similar to it. It now lives where it started, Tampa Fla.
Very cool idea to step up where GM dropped the ball on a minor point that'd been real easy to fix.....esp on a limited prod vehicle.

Heres the only pic I could find of it, not a great pic, but you get the point.
GC

Attachments

• Picture 114.jpg
    Picture 114.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 168
***This product in no way is affiliated with GM or it's vendors****

Well stated, but the fact that it is cost extra and has the correct name it makes it obvious that GM had nothing to do with it.

Looks like it should have come from the factory that way.

Greg... that's exactly why I ended up making this plate... You could have the intake welded or machiened but it'd be very expensive. So the plates I have made are a inexpensive solution to the problem. I'm not making alot with these plates. If I sell them all and break even along with making some guys happy I'll have met my goal with the project.

Nice to see you today Sam :biggrin: I'll be looking forward to helping you finish up your wifes car. I know how releived I feel now that my wife's Typhoon is back up and running!
Talk to ya soon,
Scott~