You can type here any text you want

Typical A holes at my house!!! BAD

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
At least they didnt do what my brother did to my dads brand new 73 ford wagon. He climbed up on the roof and shoveled off the snow:eek: That was a good azz beating I got to watch:biggrin: That sucks. I would at least snow broom off the roof of the cars.

I laugh when I see idiots shoveling the snow off their cars, especially with a metal shovel. How stupid can you be?

Well, that sure aint CT, NJ or NY rates. unfortunately, shipping from here would cost $750.

I will even "exercise it" for you on a regular basis to keep all fluids moving of course....:biggrin:

You better hope the weight of the snow won't dent the roof in,that would suck.

That's what I thought asa I saw the pic. One warm day and that snow will weigh 75lbs on the roof and 150 on the hood.

Best advise? Hope for the best but tellcthem to leave it alone and keep snow off it. Them trying to take the snow off it is only Gunna mess them up for sure

peanut butter under door handles, crickets inside, rude bumper sticker on there car and flat tires every now and then are great ways I can think to pay them back... I would be so mad...

Back