Un affordableGN We-4 bought from Jason Mcguire

Grow up and act ur age would ya.:rolleyes:

Ok...lol...I'll act like you!! Cops are examples to the community, right?

So...nanny nanny booboo...this is what you look like...

Attachments

• village people cop.jpg
    village people cop.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 593
No, its turned into me responding to dumbazzes ...with dumbazz comments:biggrin:...as I wait on a mod to answer the question I had about THIS THREAD.

Please keep sticking your chin out, genius. I'm bored.

It would seem as though you want to make it about YOU....or whatever your agenda is...since you won't simply STFU.

No, its turned into me responding to dumbazzes ...with dumbazz comments:biggrin:...as I wait on a mod to answer the question I had about THIS THREAD.

Please keep sticking your chin out, genius. I'm bored.

It would seem as though you want to make it about YOU....or whatever your agenda is...since you won't simply STFU.

I was once threatened on a feedback forum as well for something that was a mistake. You may need to adjust your bi-focals or just possibly learn to read fella? WHAT THIS GUY DID WAS NO MISTAKE! The lounge would be a good spot for you to rant. Also, I am not a cop but I suggest that you stop getting in trouble and then you may not hate them so much?:rolleyes: Retardation NEVER ceases to amuse me...... Idiot....ON WITH MCGUIRE!!!! DEFEND YOURSELF SCUMBAG....... (I said it too, maybe I should be a cop?)

And you wonder why?:confused:

ASSumptions...

I know exactly why...lol....and don't give a shiet. Try to find something else to piss me off with...:biggrin:

or ONCE AGAIN...please, pretty please with sugar on top...stfu.

I was once threatened on a feedback forum as well for something that was a mistake. You may need to adjust your bi-focals or just possibly learn to read fella? WHAT THIS GUY DID WAS NO MISTAKE! The lounge would be a good spot for you to rant. Also, I am not a cop but I suggest that you stop getting in trouble and then you may not hate them so much?:rolleyes: Retardation NEVER ceases to amuse me...... Idiot....ON WITH MCGUIRE!!!! DEFEND YOURSELF SCUMBAG....... (I said it too, maybe I should be a cop?)

show me, please, where I defend any bogus action or affordablegn in this deal...lol..please

I'm not ranting...I'm defending myself as I wait on a mod to comment on the threats made in this thread.

How about let's all STFU and wait on a mod. Howaboutit..

show me, please, where I defend any bogus action or affordablegn in this deal...lol..please

I'm not ranting...I'm defending myself as I wait on a mod to comment on the threats made in this thread.

What Chris? Why not just PM me if you got a problem..

for the record, I don't get in trouble or dislike ALL cops. LouieL is cool as ten fans. He doesn't try to police my comments.

That's the most intelligent thing that has been spit out of your pie hole yet! SGRIM...thats the guy you need to PM to get your answers. He will be able to give you an answer, weather you like it or not. Good luck :wink: On to JASON! Hey Dave, more pics still to come????

That's the most intelligent thing that has been spit out of your pie hole yet! SGRIM...thats the guy you need to PM to get your answers. He will be able to give you an answer, weather you like it or not. Good luck :wink: On to JASON! Hey Dave, more pics still to come????

Wow...you got a PM asking you what's up? You're an important dude.

weather is outside...whether is what you were looking for.:biggrin:

:wink::wink::wink: Just dumbing it down for you :wink::wink::wink:

How is you.... not knowing how to spell..."dumbing it down" for me?...lol

I'm not special...shucks...you prolly dumb it down for everybody...lol..:biggrin:

LOL! What the f--k did this thread turn into? So some guy here that "knows the seller" comes in talking about "keyboard cowboys that won't do anything" then bitches because he was "banned once for threatening someone with physical violence"...

Well, hell.. If you know the guy, maybe tell him to stop screwing people. A total and complete retard in a vegetative state could tell that car was a POS and was seriously misrepresented. Now, I know you have already said you aren't arguing that point. Ok, fine.

You're apparently just upset that you got smacked for threatening someone but yet it appears threats are allowed in this thread. Well, from what I can see, the "threats" in this are about as much of a threat as what the seller made when he referenced that he was gonna give out some info about bigcap to some of his "old friends".

I've read enough here to see your boy can take care of himself. He talks sh!t just fine. He doesn't need to have anyone coming in playing Captain Save A Bro for him.

As far as what people here will or won't actually do without the benefit of a keyboard, I doubt seriously you know everyone here well enough to make that ASSumption.

At the end of the day, what this all seems to come down to for you is a complaint because you got a ban for being a keyboard cowboy threatening someone yourself. Kinda ironic if you think about it.

He has some personal issue with GBODY. In the PM he sent me he clearly states that he has an issue with the "gbody tards"? I can post the PM but I am a little bigger than that. Anyway, back on track please. Has anyone heard from McGuire?