You can type here any text you want

uppipe wrapping

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobooster

i plan on wrapping my new uppipe ive never done it and imagine its not hard at all id like to see how some of u have wrapped them and secured the ends of the wrap maybe u guys have pictures handy also whats a good wrap to use for this application ? i know someone sold a jays uppipe almost a year ago in the parts for sale, nicely wrapped in black (beat me to the deal) & there was pictures of it too i just cant find it ...anyhow pictures of urs and tips are much appreciated

What up-pipe do you have? why are you going to wrap it?

i had one wraped years ago. Bought heat wrap from summit and they have the ties you need as well. '

Now i just jethot the pipe and call it good.

I believe it's a jays uppipe it's stainless steel I want to wrap it simply because I don't like the welds I thought about jet hot coating it as well but the welds will still show I'm just not a big fan of mig welds like that so was thinking bout wrapping it it would give it that performance look as well as keep temps in somewat I seen how Jamie has hers wrapped in her pics in that one thread looks sweet

you could fgrind the welds down and polish it up.
i used some DEI exhaust wrap that i bought at Advance auto. i was too cheap to buy the straps to secure it, so i just made some ties out of some wire that i twisted with a pliers and it held up all summer long without loosening up.

Back