Valvalene oil special

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
Don't know if it's nation wide but Auto Zone here is selling Valvalene racing oil right now at 50% off. This goes for the dino oil as well as the synthetics. At my store we have dino in 20w50. 50, and 60 weight. No synthetics though. Check out your local store if you want to get a deal for the next 3 weeks guys.:biggrin: Here that means that I can get it for $2.15 a quart.:cool:

Don't know if it's nation wide but Auto Zone here is selling Valvalene racing oil right now at 50% off. This goes for the dino oil as well as the synthetics. At my store we have dino in 20w50. 50, and 60 weight. No synthetics though. Check out your local store if you want to get a deal for the next 3 weeks guys.:biggrin: Here that means that I can get it for $2.15 a quart.:cool:

I checked my local store ad and they don't have that sale here.

Thanks for the heads up though. :smile:

It's on one corner on the add and they made it very small so it's hard to find. I had to have someone point it out to me.

Says not availiable in all stores according to the ad.

YOUR CHOICE
50% OFF
On Conventional or
Synthetic Valvoline
Racing Oils
Limit 12 per person per day
Not available in all stores

Thanks for the tip, I just bought a case for $27.88 tax included. I will buy some more friday.

I'm buying a case of it tomorow myself guys. Just wanted to let everyone know that there's a deal out there which can save us some cash. Now if you feel like it you can take it to one of the compeditors that stocks it and they'll usually price match it. Just have the flyer with you.:biggrin:

Says not availiable in all stores according to the ad.

YOUR CHOICE
50% OFF
On Conventional or
Synthetic Valvoline
Racing Oils
Limit 12 per person per day
Not available in all stores

LOL, got the hook up today. got 80 quarts today :eek: of 20w50. going to order 2 cases of 10w30 tomorrow.

LOL, got the hook up today. got 80 quarts today :eek: of 20w50. going to order 2 cases of 10w30 tomorrow.

I could care less if you bought a truck load, I just copied and pasted what is printed in the link in this thread. Congrats on your purchase:biggrin:

I could care less if you bought a truck load, I just copied and pasted what is printed in the link in this thread. Congrats on your purchase:biggrin:

I know you where, just wanted to let everyone know you can get more from the right person

I know you where, just wanted to let everyone know you can get more from the right person

I just read my post from this morning, it sounded kinda crappy. I didn't mean for it to I was just havin fun LOL.

Sorry:cool:

Ty