You can type here any text you want

Watts Link on a TB anyone?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I think most would disagree.
Whatever John, It was meant to mean that I ran accross that thread and I posted it for others, What is so hard to figure out?

Any way, I will leave this suspension thread up to you EXPERTS...

I'm Done...

The unedited version:

scot w. has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Watts Link on a TB anyone? - in the Brakes, Suspensions, Tires & Wheels forum of TurboBuick.Com.

This thread is located at:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/br...els/330326-watts-link-tb-anyone-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by T-CHRGD)---
---End Quote---
Whatever John, It was meant to mean that I ran accross that thread and I posted it, What is so hard to figure out?

Any way, I will leave this suspension thread up to you EXPERTS and will continue on with the progress of my car and not share another thing seeing that all some want to do is tell me what will or won't work on my own car...

I'm Done...

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
TurboBuick.Com

It seems to me that you are the one telling me what won't work on My car (even though I know it does)

I'm just defending my car. :cool:

The unedited version:

scot w. has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Watts Link on a TB anyone? - in the Brakes, Suspensions, Tires & Wheels forum of TurboBuick.Com.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/br...els/330326-watts-link-tb-anyone-new-post.html

---End Quote---
Whatever John, It was meant to mean that I ran accross that thread and I posted it, What is so hard to figure out?

Any way, I will leave this suspension thread up to you EXPERTS and will continue on with the progress of my car and not share another thing seeing that all some want to do is tell me what will or won't work on my own car...

I'm Done...

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
TurboBuick.Com

It seems to me that you are the one telling me what won't work on My car (even though I know it does)

Nope! Not once did I say what won't work on Your car! Find that and quote it!! All I did was post information that I found, and this is where you brought it...You got all defensive over something that I seen and posted for others in a thread where a guy asked for information regaurding the Watts on a TB.... It was NEVER meant towards Your car, it was mearly more information that was presented.....Simple.

PS: Send me an address to where I can send these gaskets back to ya! ;)

SW.

The unedited version:

---End Quote---

I'm Done...

All the best,
TurboBuick.Com

Nope! WRONG! Not once did I say what won't work on Your car!! Find that and quote it!! All I did was post information that I found, and this is where you brought it, You made this personal for yourself Not me...You got all defensive over something that I seen and posted for others in a thread where a guy asked for information regaurding the Watts on a TB.... It was NEVER meant towards Your car, it was mearly more information that was presented.....Simple.

PS: Send me an address so I can send these gaskets back to ya! ;)

LMAO.... Jerremy, Eric, what would be nice, is to see you guy's that call your cars "Pro-touring" actually use them for what represents the name! Mybe instead, "Joe-Touring"? :biggrin:

I FIND IT EQUALLY AMAZING HOW SOME PEOPLE CLAIM TO HAVE A SUSPENSION SET UP "THAT WORKS" BUT DON'T EVER TEST THEIR CARS OTHER THAN ON THE STREET!!! :rolleyes:

For the record I never claimed to be an Expert at anything but at least I can say we test the stuff we sell and that's more than can be said for most.. ;)

Scott, I'm done dealing with you from this point on. You think you are the only one that knows anything about an Autocross because you have had your set up for a few months now. A few months back you were giving out part numbers to people for Rancho shocks.... are you kidding me?? When I first had my set up on my car, I ran the parking lots every freakin weekend. Now parking lot ventures are pretty boring to me.

Just becuase this stuff is new and exciting for you doesnt mean it is for the rest of us.

I ran my first autocross before I had my licsence at Northpark Mall in Davenport, IA. I was 15 years old. I'm 29 now. I've not only ran GBody cars but also an RX7 and I have over 40 top ten finishes with fields ranging from 15 cars to 40 cars that are in our local club.

I'm tired of going back and forth with you. I'm tired of phone calls cussing me out because I tried to help you with your wheels, which now you have to run what negative camber so they fit???? My car runs on a -.5 camber becuase it's set up correctly for streetablity. Try that with yours and see that your "friendly rub" will become a flat tire on the side of the road.

Jumping on Facebook attacking me while I'm talking with people about the first snowfall here, saying to make sure I dont put C-clip eliminators in my Ford 9" and that i should bering my car to you to set the rear up......give me a freakin brake. How old are you? Arent you in your 40's?

making stupid f-ing comments that we dont run our cars, dude I've been laid off for a year now, I dont have disability checks coming in. I just had to eat a $4500 rear end and am having Currie build me another one. The car hasnt had a rear end in it for a freakin year. Tell me how I can drive my car?? My car is not just some bolts on and lets go, it's also got hardware to make 800+ at the wheels, not something you just slap together and go. It takes time and a ton of money to build. Oh thats right, I also have 2 other car that I can drive. not just one. And I'm builidng 2 frame ups, did one burnt car, built 7 motors this year, etc. I dont have time to pimp my car around and post pics of it in every single post on this board.

How can you sit there and call out Eric? YOU MODELED YOUR SET UP OFF OF HIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! He's been running that set up for years. He's a great guy, it's pretty damn rude to do that to a guy that tried to help you.

The fact is, your car is BAD A$$. The car looks BAD A$$. I'm sure with a -1.6 camber and the nice DSE parts that are on the car, it handles pretty well. We all love your car but you dont have to try to pick fights with every single person that doesnt suck you off becuase of it. This board is here for information and comradery, not to try to f*ck with everybody. Take a chill and get off peoples sacks. We are all supposed to be friends here, not enemies.

Another point I'd like to make is that you refer to us all as "Joe's".

Do you really consider your self a pro? Come on man. There are only a few people/companies out there that can consider themselves pros. John happens to have the opportunity to work for one of the Pros so he definately has an edge on the rest of us and might consider himself a pro becuase of his wealth of knowledge.

The rest of us just do what we can to try ot better our cars. So, with that said, yes, your right, I am a "Joe" and would never consider myself a "pro." I'll leave that to the Pro's.

Scott, I'm done dealing with you from this point on. You think you are the only one that knows anything about an Autocross because you have had your set up for a few months now. A few months back you were giving out part numbers to people for Rancho shocks.... are you kidding me?? When I first had my set up on my car, I ran the parking lots every freakin weekend. Now parking lot ventures are pretty boring to me.
First of all, after this post to Correct you I will be done here...

First of all Jeremy here you are Judging me only by what You know about me which isn't much! You have No clue what I done in the past, so to just base your judgments on me on this car is childish..

I like how you selectively leave out information to better your post... I remember Someone ASKING for those part numbers, and ask Eric how those shocks came about on Buick's 17-20 years ago.

I'm tired of going back and forth with you. I'm tired of phone calls cussing me out because I tried to help you with your wheels, which now you have to run what negative camber so they fit???? My car runs on a -.5 camber becuase it's set up correctly for streetablity. Try that with yours and see that your "friendly rub" will become a flat tire on the side of the road.
That would actually be a nice change! Your tired of phone calls? Remember your the one who gave me your number and told me to call you and the cussing was due to you pissing me off with your so called "Help"...It wasn't help at all but more like a person who truly thought the wheels wouldn't fit but they did, You never thought once that we knew what we were doing! You never looked at the fact that Eric already had these on his car working wonderfully, Nope your too strong headed and only think what you know is the best and that everyone else don't know what they are doing! PLUS the biggest thing You over looked Jeremy was the fact that these are 3-piece wheels and when you have 3-piece wheels all that is needed to MAKE things work is changing out the hoops and That is the one thing You never mentioned but instead you made your self look real smart by Telling me that they won't work and that I need to send them back...:rolleyes:

BTW: To correct you again, My -camber isn't NEEDED TO FIT! They fit pefectly fine without rubbing. I can easily set mine to the streetable -.5 camber but isn't the right camber for these cars to run an Autocross / roadcourse effectively. Try to run your -.5 camber on a course sometime and see how well your suspension does...

Jumping on Facebook attacking me while I'm talking with people about the first snowfall here, saying to make sure I dont put C-clip eliminators in my Ford 9" and that i should bering my car to you to set the rear up......give me a freakin brake. How old are you? Arent you in your 40's?
Attack? LOL Okay if you call smiley faces and just normal taking as an attack then you need some help. and for the Record, I NEVER said you should bring your car to me to set up your rear, Stop putting words in my mouth..All I said is $4,500 for a rear end? I can get you one much cheaper! How the hell did you get what you said out of that? You kids kill me with this word twisting crap you do to make your self look better... .

How can you sit there and call out Eric? YOU MODELED YOUR SET UP OFF OF HIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! He's been running that set up for years. He's a great guy, it's pretty damn rude to do that to a guy that tried to help you.
More like just the wheels!! Oh Now you actually give Eric credit for his set up? LOL If you need me to post up where you pissed him off too by not noticing he had those wheels on his car and were working just fine but now that your on your normal bash towards me you all of a sudden notice his car... Here again is that display of word twisting to your favor... Funny how you bring in the words Help and Rude...Trust me, I done my damn share of helping people and get nothing but **** on lately. I have bent backwards for him and many others and if you ask me that smart azz comment was uncalled for, for someone who brought him into my home with my family, Put up my own money to move him from Ohio to TN, I took time to drive the moving truck up there and helped him move, drove the truck back and made accomodations here in my home for him and you mention Helping? OKAY...

The fact is, your car is BAD A$$. The car looks BAD A$$. I'm sure with a -1.6 camber and the nice DSE parts that are on the car, it handles pretty well. We all love your car but you dont have to try to pick fights with every single person that doesnt suck you off becuase of it. This board is here for information and comradery, not to try to f*ck with everybody. Take a chill and get off peoples sacks. We are all supposed to be friends here, not enemies.
This is a Perfect example to show your age, Look at these words...lol
Pick fights? Really? All I can say here is "Practice what you preach" ....

DONE!

Scott, if instead of being hot headed and jumping the gun, you could step back and look at Eric post and my post. There were no mention of names and you just ASSumed both of us were directing our comments towards you.

I bet neither one of us were doing so.:wink:

Also, I meant to mention that Eric is a nice guy and I would still do anything for him, I saved onto his parts from over a year ago and are still sitting here for him. Everything always gets twisted on these forums and to tell you the truth I'm sick to my stomach over this all this word twisting BS that I'm done here for a while and done giving my input to information, Now I know why Bison said the hell with it.....

Good bye,

Scott, if instead of being hot headed and jumping the gun, you could step back and look at Eric post and my post. There were no mention of names and you just ASSumed both of us were directing our comments towards you.

I bet neither one of us were doing so.:wink:
RIGHT! And I was just born yesterday... :rolleyes:

How many autocrosses have you run ??
I used to run 15-20 autocrosses a year back in 1989-91, through-out eastern PA, NJ, and DE and I know MY car. If me telling you my car handles FAR better now than it Ever has in the 24 years I've owned it is BS to you, that's your problem.

not done

Just becuase this stuff is new and exciting for you doesnt mean it is for the rest of us.

I ran my first autocross before I had my licsence at Northpark Mall in Davenport, IA. I was 15 years old. I'm 29 now. I've not only ran GBody cars but also an RX7 and I have over 40 top ten finishes with fields ranging from 15 cars to 40 cars that are in our local club.

making stupid f-ing comments that we dont run our cars, dude I've been laid off for a year now, I dont have disability checks coming in. I just had to eat a $4500 rear end and am having Currie build me another one. The car hasnt had a rear end in it for a freakin year. Tell me how I can drive my car?? My car is not just some bolts on and lets go, it's also got hardware to make 800+ at the wheels, not something you just slap together and go. It takes time and a ton of money to build. Oh thats right, I also have 2 other car that I can drive. not just one. And I'm builidng 2 frame ups, did one burnt car, built 7 motors this year, etc. I dont have time to pimp my car around and post pics of it in every single post on this board.

Tchump, I'm not sure what your problem with Scot is, but it seems very childish. Is it because you work for a competing vedor, or are you just a stupid fat fu(*. Either way it just sounds ridiculous. BTW what are your current autocross accomplishments or outings since you seem to be such an expert.

Jeremy, you seem to have had a problem since the disucssion about the CCW wheels working or not working. Why not just let it go. If you don't like Scot or are fed up and have as you said done dealing with him, then why not do just that. How about stop with the drawn out soliloquies and just stay out of it in the first place. Given recent history, you know it will turn into an arugument, why not just skip the whole thing?

Anyway, this whole thread reminded me of a song.....

Scot, this pretty much sums them up. Keep up the good work, your out there "doing" while they are in here "talking"...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ[/YOUTUBE]

JOHN THE WATTS BAR IS A GREAT PIECE FOR HIGH G LOADS IN THE CORNERS AND WORKS WELL. I WOULD LIKE TO RIDE IN A CAR WITH IT TO FEEL THE DIFFERENCE.

NICE TO SEE PEOPLE THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX.

ITS ALWAYS AMAZING HOW SOME PEOPLE THAT ARE NEW TO HANDLING CARS ARE NOW THE EXPERT IN THE FIELD !!!! :confused:

You didn't think I noticed your disgusting fat body in this did ya Eric? How does someone like you have the balls to come on here and say anything in the world about Scot? You need to remember back to a not so long ago when you had lost your job, lost your house, and didn't know what the hell to do. Can you remember that? Do you remember who you reached out to for help? That's right, Scot. He took you in like family during what you described as the worst time in your life. I tried to tell him not to, I sat right there and told him he would get burned and it would be a thankless gesture to try to help you. I suppose I should say thank you for proving me right, thanks Eric, thanks for not having the decency to remember those who helped you. What more should Scot have done to earn your loyalty and respect, give you a roof over your head, food to eat, help you find work, share what he and his family have with you, oh wait he already did all that and it didn't seem to work. So what would it take, were you waiting for a reach around as well?

You really should check yourself Eric, not many people in this world would have done for you what Scot did. You know how I know, cause they didn't and he did.

You didn't think I noticed your disgusting fat body in this did ya Eric? How does someone like you have the balls to come on here and say anything in the world about Scot? You need to remember back to a not so long ago when you had lost your job, lost your house, and didn't know what the hell to do. Can you remember that? Do you remember who you reached out to for help? That's right, Scot. He took you in like family during what you described as the worst time in your life. I tried to tell him not to, I sat right there and told him he would get burned and it would be a thankless gesture to try to help you. I suppose I should say thank you for proving me right, thanks Eric, thanks for not having the decency to remember those who helped you. What more should Scot have done to earn your loyalty and respect, give you a roof over your head, food to eat, help you find work, share what he and his family have with you, oh wait he already did all that and it didn't seem to work. So what would it take, were you waiting for a reach around as well?

You really should check yourself Eric, not many people in this world would have done for you what Scot did. You know how I know, cause they didn't and he did.

BRAVO !! Well put.

There is always two sides to every story and Adam you dont have all the facts straight I won't go into details because it is not your business or anybody else. I can take the name calling sorry I am not as buff as you.
I dont owe Scott anything, I helped him more than you every have with his business and given him lots of parts.

You and Turbo Dave have not seen the PM from Scott to my friends and me if you did your opinion might be different or maybe not.

Wow, that has to be the most completely rude comment I've ever seen anyone post on this forum and I take complete disrespect for having to read something like that.

Bringing up "my problem" with Scott. Did you say, I've had a problem? I think Eric puts it correct in saying you dont seem to see what goes on behind the scenes. I tried to help in an extremely nice manner and get ridden on like a freakin cathlolic school girl. PM's, phone calls, cussing and swearing. Sorry but this is rediculous. The suspension section has been worthless lately because every thread turns into an argument. Scott and I made things right with each other not long ago but the comments kept coming in, even on Facebook. Are you kidding me?? Freakin facebook??? Thats rediculous. MY F*cking car has no rear end, how the f*ck am I supposed to drive to where ever Scott wants me to race my car? Give me a break! I'm tired of being rediculed every time I turn around.

Been watching from the sides here and Chuck, Scott, myself, and V8assasin all posted pretty much the same thing. The only one that was attacked was Scott. Wondering why this is myself. Is there some reason?

Been watching from the sides here and Chuck, Scott, myself, and V8assasin all posted pretty much the same thing. The only one that was attacked was Scott. Wondering why this is myself. Is there some reason?

I don't know Charlie, it seems like this little group has a hard on for Scot and follow him around bashing him every chance they get or at least on his technical post.

Wow, that has to be the most completely rude comment I've ever seen anyone post on this forum and I take complete disrespect for having to read something like that.

Bringing up "my problem" with Scott. Did you say, I've had a problem? I think Eric puts it correct in saying you dont seem to see what goes on behind the scenes. I tried to help in an extremely nice manner and get ridden on like a freakin cathlolic school girl. PM's, phone calls, cussing and swearing. Sorry but this is rediculous. The suspension section has been worthless lately because every thread turns into an argument. Scott and I made things right with each other not long ago but the comments kept coming in, even on Facebook. Are you kidding me?? Freakin facebook??? Thats rediculous. MY F*cking car has no rear end, how the f*ck am I supposed to drive to where ever Scott wants me to race my car? Give me a break! I'm tired of being rediculed every time I turn around.

You could be right Jeremy, I don't know every word that has been said between you and Scot, and I certainly don't follow anything on facebook. If you guys put it to rest then great, let it stay there. I will encourage Scot to do the same. However, in this post it is clear you, tchump, and eric came with an agenda. Now if that doesn't seem like letting it go, and it doesn't appear as though Scot is the one following the other around bashing. I say it's time to let the water go on under the bridge and let it stay there. Again, these will be my words to Scot as well.

As far as the bold, you can take it however, whatever, or wherever you want. It makes no difference to me, and respect is earned not given. I can promise you eric has earned none, don't ever forget who took him in. Two sides to that story, hell the whole side of Scot's will probably never be told out of respect for eric. BTW nobody held a gun to your head and made you read it, that was your choice.

Back