What do you do for a living?

Sorry Joey .. (Can I call you Joey?) I had a patient here while I typed out the last post. After reviewing some of your past posts I am sorry but your past my limits. You really need to call someone. Please don't brush this off as "someone on the net told me to call you" .

My deepest thoughts

Sorry Joey .. (Can I call you Joey?) I had a patient here while I typed out the last post. After reviewing some of your past posts I am sorry but your past my limits. You really need to call someone. Please don't brush this off as "someone on the net told me to call you" .

My deepest thoughts
:ROFLMAO::LOL: Was it my mom who told you to call me?

Actually Grump you are kind of a Psychologist!

A buick Psychologist

People come here all excited and out of their minds and you either calm them down or shoot them down! lol!

I was Schooled as a Mechanic 45 years ago. Then I became a Locksmith......I can get into anything. Who Knew ???
:whistle:

Always remember my Motto --------- " Since 1976 .....It's not my Fault "

Sounds interesting, I'm a commercial/industrial construction electrian, getting a little tired at 45 yrs old & thinking of getting into controls & programming do u recommend it?

It's a critical point of all manufacturing these days. If you know some of it then you'll always have a job, if you're good at it you can almost pick whatever job you want.