What wheels are these?! BA GN!!!!!

fbodlovr

1/4 Mile Freak
Im curious to know what rims this car has on it. Also, what doyou need to do to get the car down like that? Could it still be good for drag racing?

Not sure but rims like that don't belong on TR's IMHO. Two each his own tho... Any car can be lowered with shorter springs or with an air ride system. I know Nitto makes a wide aray of tires for different size wheels but you won't see many, if any TR's at the track with rims like that unless you plan on spinning all the way down the track.

Not sure but rims like that don't belong on TR's IMHO. Two each his own tho... Any car can be lowered with shorter springs or with an air ride system. I know Nitto makes a wide aray of tires for different size wheels but you won't see many, if any TR's at the track with rims like that unless you plan on spinning all the way down the track.

Is that the only thing TR's can do is go straight??? It's gets pretty old looking at pictures of GN's with Pro-Stars, Convo Pros etc jacked up in the rear with skinnies up front.

I think that is one of the best looking GN's I have ever seen!!

Is that the only thing TR's can do is go straight??? It's gets pretty old looking at pictures of GN's with Pro-Stars, Convo Pros etc jacked up in the rear with skinnies up front.

I think that is one of the best looking GN's I have ever seen!!

HELL YEAH it is!!!! It has an incredibly mean look. Would you have to cut the wheel well inthe back to get those wheels up in there?

And I didnt mean drag on those tires. I mean put a different set of rims, with drag tires on them. Its nice seeing something different like jdpolzin said. It does look ricey at all, just simply mean as hell. Has a BADASS stance. LIke a predator! RAHRRR lol

Too much mountain dew!

What parts?

How was that lowered? I'd love to have mine sitting like that. I hate crappy lowering jobs.

Mine would have to have black rims with a polished chrome lip on them:)

I wonder how much an air bag system for one of these cars would run. And I wonder if it would still be ok for drag racing.

I seriously want to know for SURE what wheels those are. The budniks dont lood TOO bad, but its hard to tell without seeing it from the side.

Anybody else know anything about this car?

You can hardly see the wheels, how can you say that they're cool? :p

Anyways I like the lowered look but I'm pretty sure that car would never hook.

Looks like a toy to me.

90318.JPG

My Man!!!

Mine hooks!

THANK YOU!! Proof that you can have 20" wheels, yet kick but when needed.
I can't wait to see the pics of you new (race) wheels on. You should all know this car and the power it makes, yet will stand out from other cars in the crowd drawing mass attention!
Both are Beautiful cars. :cool:

THANK YOU!! Proof that you can have 20" wheels, yet kick but when needed.
I can't wait to see the pics of you new (race) wheels on. You should all know this car and the power it makes, yet will stand out from other cars in the crowd drawing mass attention!
Both are Beautiful cars. :cool:

Stand out? I'm sure it will but not in the way ur hoping. Those TR's with 22 inch rims stand out as well:rolleyes:.

I'm sure the car would hook up on the highway at 100 mph (few cars won't) but from a start you won't be hooking anything. My drag radials (Nitto's) didn't bite for sht on my 109 and that car maybe had 425 to the wheels (full weight). On a car with real power ur dreaming. Hooking up is relative to how much power ur putting to the pavement. The (MT's) seem to hook better but im not sure if they make them in that size rim.

Two each his own. If thats what you like then go 4 it. If we all had the same rims on our GN's they would all look alike.

They look like 18" billet, maybe Eagle 212s, maybe even centerline daggers. The eagle 212s are now discontinued, but still in stock in a few places. Either way, that's bagged, look at wheel and tire forum for a recent topic on bagging GNs, and you can get info on price and parts there.

If you think a 1.73 short time on a 10 second car is hooking, you're sadly mistaken.

If you run a 1.73 60' and still run a 10 in full street trim, hooking or not, you will make every car on the street earn it, and most at the track.
You guys gotta realize to some people ET and MPH are secondary issues, not primary. And to some function isn't measured in length and time thru 1320 feet, but through the grin when you rail a turn, pull in the local show and shine, or see someone expression to a clean stylish GN that doesn't look like every other one at the track. There is no wrong way to build a car, if its titled in your own name....now you put my car on 28" slicks, pizza cutters, and jerk out my A/C, and we'd have big problems.
Different strokes for different folks.

When I said mine hooks I am talking from the viewpoint that the car does not spin the low profile tires incredibly bad on the street! As far as the 1.73 that was on alky and MT DR's. Reason I list the 60 ft is that is was not terribly good and I still went a 10:80 so I think with improvemnt it should go faster! IMO 20"s are the max for TR's when done right the car looks classy . But when you jack a car up 12-20" in the air it then looks like a circus car. You notice theres no Captain crunch or Rice crispie theme going on with my car...

If you run a 1.73 60' and still run a 10 in full street trim, hooking or not, you will make every car on the street earn it, and most at the track.
You guys gotta realize to some people ET and MPH are secondary issues, not primary. And to some function isn't measured in length and time thru 1320 feet, but through the grin when you rail a turn, pull in the local show and shine, or see someone expression to a clean stylish GN that doesn't look like every other one at the track. There is no wrong way to build a car, if its titled in your own name....now you put my car on 28" slicks, pizza cutters, and jerk out my A/C, and we'd have big problems.
Different strokes for different folks.

EXACTLY!!! We should have our own section on here that is titled "Cars without 28" slicks, Pizza Cutters, No AC" Seems like thats what 99% of people on the board think you have to have. I personally love cruising around in my car, blowng the doors off of anything, and ripping around corners like they didnt even exist. The best part is definately pulling into a show and having 5000 people come straight to my car asking me about my suspension, wheels, brakes, etc then you ought to see their faces when I tell them the time HP I'm pulling. I love Pro-Touring cars!!! And I think prettymuch everyone else does to, some people just wont admit it!!!!!:D