You can type here any text you want

Wheels and tires or swaybar upgrade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ikle

Which is a better upgrade to make my car handle better. Going with the rear Hellwig pro touring bar and there matching front bar or Kirbans GTA wheels with 245/50/16 for front and 255/50/16 for the rear. Right now I have the stock swaybars and stock GN wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A 235/60/15 on the front with 245/60/15 on the rear.Thanks,Kyle.

In my opinion wheels and tires will make a bigger difference. The stock sway bars on the car are pretty big.

Be aware that tires for 16" wheels are getting harder to find lately. May want to look at some 17"s

the regular radial TA's (at least the last ones I had, many years ago) have pretty flexible sidewalls, and made my car feel mushy to steering input. I have been running GTA's for quite a while now and the difference is very noticable.

If you go with the 16's then I suggest not going with stiff shocks as the combination makes bad roads really annoying (I live in Michigan, the roads are terrible)

I have a stock front sway bar and an "ATR" rear.

Bob

In my opinion wheels and tires will make a bigger difference. The stock sway bars on the car are pretty big.

Be aware that tires for 16" wheels are getting harder to find lately. May want to look at some 17"s
X2 on the wheels & tires making the bigger difference!

16" wheels are going to keep getting harder and harder to find as companies slowly stop making them.... 17's are a great choice!

Back