You can type here any text you want

Who makes plastic replacement headlights

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fat Nat

looking for factory replacement factory headlights not sure if they still make them

Back in May of 2014 I was able to get the plastic headlights from RockAuto. Part numbers:

HP4656 and HP4651

The P stands for plastic. Since the car is garage kept and not driven as much as it should be I'm not worried about the lenses turning yellow. I will say though, they looked to be 20-some years old, but still new in the boxes.

There is a thread here about these headlights. A keyword and my user name should bring it up.

RemoveBeforeFlight

picked up a few off of ebay a few months ago with the same part numbers above...struck out everywhere else

As mentioned above, Rockauto has closeouts on these headlights some are going for like $4. I bought a few sets last year.

They've long since been discontinued. Shame too since they weigh damn near nothing.

I'd be nice if they were still made though. Wheel standing drag cars won't have to worry about putting glass on the track if they come down real hard.

I've got a few sets of high beams around here, but I haven't seen the low beams in a while.

Back