Who's TR do you admire?

I really like John Cordial's Rosewood T.......both versions (street & drag) and also Gary Wells' non-Limited White T.

Both are sweet rides!

I'm not sure if he posts on this board but it's a car I saw at BG a few years back. It was a 2-tone Blue D84 T that belonged to Victor from Texas. Awesome ride.

I absolutely love Brian's (aka Limited87) Sage green 87 Turbo T Limited. Not very many member's car's could sway me to trade my Gn.However this is the exception. Brian told this is the only Sage green turbo Limited in existance.

The sage green Limited is by far one of my favorites as far as stockish cars go. Would love to have one like it.

Don Cruz's TSM car is a work of art. Show/Race car that flat out flies!

I absolutely love Brian's (aka Limited87) Sage green 87 Turbo T Limited. Not very many member's car's could sway me to trade my Gn.However this is the exception. Brian told this is the only Sage green turbo Limited in existance.

Thanks for the compliment bud!!;)

I'm not sure if he posts on this board but it's a car I saw at BG a few years back. It was a 2-tone Blue D84 T that belonged to Victor from Texas. Awesome ride.

Here is a pict from the '07 BG Nats. I competed with Victor and his blue two tone car in the show that year with my chestnut two tone car. We took these picts after the show. Great guy and very nice car indeed!

Brian

Attachments

• 2007 Nats.jpg
    2007 Nats.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,147
I'd have to say that Heath Elmer's cars have always been at the top of my list. Back in May or June 2004 my wife and I were checking out his TTA. When he told us it was for sale, we spent the next week trying to see if we could afford it in the next couple months if he still had it. Then we found out that my wife was pregnant, :smile: so of course plans changed. I still have a pic of that TTA laying around.

I had the sma 2 tone blue limited in Limited 87's post. Sold it to someone in Mass.then he sold it to someone.

Thanks Mark. I consider that a high compliment coming from the king of bling! It's got plenty of your parts on it as well as a few custom touches you helped make happen. :biggrin:

DSC_0051.jpg

A lot of nice cars mentioned here.

Jim Lauer's Silver T has to be the pinnacle for me. And wait till you guys see what JEVANS has cookin' with his GN!

what wheels are those? This is by far my favorite car I have seen on here...but I've only been here a couple of weeks.

Thanks Mark. I consider that a high compliment coming from the king of bling! It's got plenty of your parts on it as well as a few custom touches you helped make happen. :biggrin:

DSC_0051.jpg

A lot of nice cars mentioned here.

Jim Lauer's Silver T has to be the pinnacle for me. And wait till you guys see what JEVANS has cookin' with his GN!
I love this car !! it look NASTY.....

I like Bill from the Louisville area's GN. Its a 10k mile GN that won gold in concours at the '09 nats. He runs it in the tsa class. It looks 99.9% bone stock under the hood and runs mid 11's. That is bad@ss!! The car is gorgeous!

I also like Steve Hughes tsm/tso car. Its another car that could place high in a car show, then run the number at the track.

Always loved RobsIron's car, so clean, so sinister looking. I also loved the car a guy on here had but has since been sold. Here's a pic below;

Attachments

• resized%20badass.jpg
    resized%20badass.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,028
Outside of my own spectacular car...this one has always been my favorite Turbo Regal:

Attachments

• Silver T 6.jpg
    Silver T 6.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,166
  • Silver T 5.jpg
    Silver T 5.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 3,198
  • Silver T 2.jpg
    Silver T 2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,307
I like the 2 tones, but im really liking Scotts car.

Attachments

• 3975050526_f78f01798c_o.jpg
    3975050526_f78f01798c_o.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,033
I think that's Lee Thompson's light blue t? One of my all time favorite color/chrome combos.

I don't have a picture, but I think Bill Andersen's Dad's stage II headed street has to be among the cleanest.

Heres some engine pics of the Light Blue T

Attachments

• BG 064 - Copy.JPG
    BG 064 - Copy.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 926
  • BG 063 - Copy.JPG
    BG 063 - Copy.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 921
..I also loved the car a guy on here had but has since been sold. Here's a pic below;
Now I bet that one confused the hell out of some people. LOL

I do like that setup, though. Unusual, but still looks really good. :cool:

Outside of my own spectacular car...this one has always been my favorite Turbo Regal:
I don't know how I forgot that car. Yes... It is AWESOME!

there was also a beautiful baby blue T-type I seen in BG with BBS rims and GNX fender flares that really caught my eye. It was this blue one beside the sage car.
88295d1259901289-whos-tr-do-you-admire-rare-sage3.jpg

Thank you VERY much, Rob! :D

I have to say, your car is one that caught my eye a long time ago when I started looking at different cars while I was formulating the ideas for my own build. The stance, the wheels, the overall look... It's simply bad ass. And that engine compartment....
drool1.gif
Every time I see you post, I have to stop scrolling for a second and look at your sig pic. :D

Others that stand out.. Scot w.s car. It's well thought-out and has come together VERY nicely. T-CHRGDs car also caught my attention. Honestly, there are several here that I would REALLY love to have. But I suck with remembering names, so I can't point them all out. LOL

A car that as far as I know does not belong to anyone here that has always been a favorite of mine is this one...
ExtFront3QtrPas2.jpg

You're welcome. Your car is tastefully modded. I like the suttle black theme with the headlights and such. The emblems are cool too. :cool:

The silver car you posted I almost won on ebay. I tried to purchase my car back in 2000 after seeing it in GMHTP. Deal fell thru so in '03 I bought a heavily modified GN out of Canada. In early '04 the silver Heath car was on ebay and I wanted it cuz it was as close to my Heath car as I was going to get. I lost the bid. In Aug '04 my car was on ebay. I immediately went into freak mode and wasn't going to risk losing it and purchased it before the auction ended. I actually got it for $4k less then what I was going to pay for it in 2000 and it only had 200 more miles on it. :D

Weird how things work out huh? Good thing I just happen to be checking ebay that week.

there was also a beautiful baby blue T-type I seen in BG with BBS rims and GNX fender flares that really caught my eye. It was this blue one beside the sage car.
88295d1259901289-whos-tr-do-you-admire-rare-sage3.jpg

I like yours!

It seems there are different levels of us.

1 Just like they are
2 Looks good - runs ok
3 Runs better - looks ok
4 Runs good & looks good
5 Way past on both looks & run than 90% of us want to go or have the money to go