You can type here any text you want

Will these parts get me to 600 HP? & will they work well together ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Not sure if i missed it but what turbo are you going to run, i would also think about speaking with Cal Hartline (tuner) and getting a FAST XFI from him to help manage what your car is doing. Also if you invest in a set of nice aluminum heads it would help in power since they will have a better intake and exhaust port resulting in more power. PTE has a nice Ball bearing 64/66 Turbo that will spool really nice for the street and will take you upto 900HP....

He is only looking for 600 hp .... why all those "kool guy" parts to do just that ?? o_O

Grumpy said:
He is only looking for 600 hp .... why all those "kool guy" parts to do just that ?? o_O

Well you know if he has 1000hp worth of stuff 600hp is cake.

Forcefed3.8/Bison/Grumpy
Since I don’t know you guys and can’t see your faces to tell if you are joking or being condescending while you type your last comments, I could only assume you’re trying to talk sh@%t to someone you never met. At no point was I trying to be rude or disrespectful to anyone here and i conisder myself to be a very friendly person. I was just giving my opinion to “CECIL BASS” since he was asking everyone for it. Also when I made my comment about money making things a lot easier I am sure most people would agree that is true when it comes to going fast and and somewhat reliable, however i understand its not the only answer and it doesn’t replace a proper combination to go with your desired Horse Power goals. Now if you feel that I was wrong in anything I said in regards to my previous posts I honestly do welcome the constructive criticism being that this forum is for learning and sharing ideas.
Again I apologize if I miss understood how you guys were trying to come across.

This thread is a little misleading as to the cost of a set of good iron heads. $3000??? Maybe some of you have actually spent that but I dont see how. Just considering the assembled, ported heads I have half that in mine. Rockers & valve covers were extra on top of that but I really dont consider those part of the cost of the heads.

.... Others that don't post here have been 143+ with iron heads in cars over 3500.....
---------------------
I am curious "why" those "others" don't participate here in this Forum.

Since my interest in the Turbo Buick has been re-sparked within the last say 3 or 4 months - I too have noticed that almost no-one from my geographic region "participates" here - like they used to many years ago.

Did I miss something during my lengthly "hacienda"???

Forcefed3.8/Bison/Grumpy
Since I don’t know you guys and can’t see your faces to tell if you are joking or being condescending while you type your last comments, I could only assume you’re trying to talk sh@%t to someone you never met. At no point was I trying to be rude or disrespectful to anyone here and i conisder myself to be a very friendly person. I was just giving my opinion to “CECIL BASS” since he was asking everyone for it. Also when I made my comment about money making things a lot easier I am sure most people would agree that is true when it comes to going fast and and somewhat reliable, however i understand its not the only answer and it doesn’t replace a proper combination to go with your desired Horse Power goals. Now if you feel that I was wrong in anything I said in regards to my previous posts I honestly do welcome the constructive criticism being that this forum is for learning and sharing ideas.
Again I apologize if I miss understood how you guys were trying to come across.

Cool down man !!!! grumpy an Bison are some of the coolest and fastest people on this site with less mods .... They know TR's very well and have been there an done that

I got about 3,900 in my set of aluminum GN1 heads with T&D's but they are the 14 bolt heads wich makes the T&D's about 1200

---------------------
I am curious "why" those "others" don't participate here in this Forum.

Since my interest in the Turbo Buick has been re-sparked within the last say 3 or 4 months - I too have noticed that almost no-one from my geographic region "participates" here - like they used to many years ago.

Did I miss something during my lengthly "hacienda"???
If you leave a place for many years,you miss everything that happens there during that time .

Back