2009 Midwest Meet @ Byron, Il

Same here, only made 1 hit this year since I turned it up on the dyno, and a few at lower boost before that. Should run hard if I use all 3 gears lol.

It's on boys and girls...

Saturday July 18th

I set up a bracket race for that day so we will have our own tech cards when you pull in, just mention you're there for the "Midwest Turbo Buick Meet". We will have our own lanes to race in. If we have more than 10 people racing there will be trophies for the winner and runner up :)

Also looking forward to the Madison version as well :)

I'm looking to T&T only, what lanes would I use?

Use any that aren't filled with Buicks. You could just run some qualifying passes with the rest of the fellers than move to the other lanes during eliminations, it's up to you.

Use any that aren't filled with Buicks. You could just run some qualifying passes with the rest of the fellers than move to the other lanes during eliminations, it's up to you.

I would love to take some passes in the "Buick" lanes. What time are you guys getting there?

Do I have to belong to a club to show up?
Damn its 1hr 45min drive.

You don't have to race. Just come and hang out, my stuff is still in pieces so I'll be there with my daily driver.

Gates open at 9am I believe.

Can I show up with my GN and not race?? I just wanna watch all of you guys....then maybe I'll get the bug to make mine faster.:biggrin:

You can do what ever you want but stay away from DR BOOST,he has cause me to install a good portion of my parts listed in my Signature

Can I show up with my GN and not race?? I just wanna watch all of you guys....then maybe I'll get the bug to make mine faster.:biggrin:

Yes you can show up and not race. The purpose of the Midwest Meet is to get together. This year it happens to be at a drag strip. I am even going to make a run with my Hot Air. Brad

Time to convert to a cold air set up Keith! Let me know when you want to start!

Time to convert to a cold air set up Keith! Let me know when you want to start!

I prolly should learn how to make mine run for more than 1 week at a time first!!!:eek: :biggrin:
BTW---I am converting to hydroboost per your how-to thread...I got $250 in parts coming...and it's ALL NEW!! I'll let you know how it works out!!;)

I prolly should learn how to make mine run for more than 1 week at a time first!!!:eek: :biggrin:
BTW---I am converting to hydroboost per your how-to thread...I got $250 in parts coming...and it's ALL NEW!! I'll let you know how it works out!!;)

Awesome man! Now you'll have all the stopping power you'll need and not worry about crashing that nice car!

ill be there...im trying to see if i can sort out a few bugs in betty's new combo.

luv ya too cliff!

By "new combo" I assume you mean a different subwoofer box / amplifier / speaker combo?

By "new combo" I assume you mean a different subwoofer box / amplifier / speaker combo?

correct!...what i have is a true street car....that has an appetite for race cars...

betty has donated her guts to another project car.