2012 Calendar is COMING SOON! NWS

Ms. FastNasty

We would like to introduce the 2012 Buick Girl calendar that will be available to purchase in the next couple of months. The cost is going to be the same as last year ($15 shipped). All proceeds will go to help the continued existence of class racing in the Buick community. Proceeds from the 2012 calendar will be going to the racers at the 2012 TB.com Nats. Thanks again to those of you who have allowed us to use your cars, the pictures are turning out GREAT!

While this calendar is not affiliated with TurboBuick.com, we would like to thank Shane for allowing us to post them for sale here.

Angelica's car Web sized copy.jpgAngelica's Car 2.jpg

Tell me when it's out. I've got a few friends that will be interested, as long as the guys aren't wearing bikinis that is.:biggrin: LOL

Can I still get a copy of last years?
I never did get one and would like a bigger version of your avtar :)

My son might have been pitching a tent in that picture. ;)
That picture makes tim look like a midget. You can't tell he is 6' 2".:D

I'm gonna need one for my wall at work. It's important to have something to think about other than work.

Put me down for 2011 and 2012!!!

My 2011 disappeared!!!!!think my Son got a hold of it to show his friends ,and it never made it HOME!!!!

Teenagers!!!

JD

First of all, the pics in the OP are all WS (work safe). :frown: Who came up with NWS :confused:

Second, I don't want to buy any calendars with guys mixed in the pics. :mad:

Third, if it's just girls, then I'll take two.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

PS, nice job on the 2011 edition :cool: