86 t-type stolen

it is not stolen i have it !!!!!!

this car was not stolen it was repoed i am new to this site and have just seen this post.I have the car it is at my home and is and has ben titled in my name long before this posted i have all paper work an title for this car it is mine and the funny thing is the person posting it stolen has contacted me an wants to trade me a t bird sc for it back if i had known of this post befor hand i would have never spoke to him about the trade.Dont fill sorry for stuped people just understand they cant help it i will not be trading this car back to him and it is now for sale make offer and come and get it!!!!!!

this car was not stolen it was repoed i am new to this site and have just seen this post.I have the car it is at my home and is and has ben titled in my name long before this posted i have all paper work an title for this car it is mine and the funny thing is the person posting it stolen has contacted me an wants to trade me a t bird sc for it back if i had known of this post befor hand i would have never spoke to him about the trade.Dont fill sorry for stuped people just understand they cant help it i will not be trading this car back to him and it is now for sale make offer and come and get it!!!!!!

man this is getting good

$1500 and where are you at?

Wow, this story continues to bring unexpected twists....:eek: Does anyone know when the season big season finale is when we'll finally find out who did what to whom & whose baby it really is......ooops, I mean who's car it really is.....lol.

The Darkside:cool:

????

Is sixgunturbo and blubuick the same person?
I once made an offer to buy this car (trans was bad) but I guess I'm lucky it was too low of an offer. Did not look this good @ the time. Interested to see how this turns out. I believe Gustin was having some serious medical issues @ that time or soon afterwards.

Is sixgunturbo and blubuick the same person?
I once made an offer to buy this car (trans was bad) but I guess I'm lucky it was too low of an offer. Did not look this good @ the time. Interested to see how this turns out. I believe Gustin was having some serious medical issues @ that time or soon afterwards.

No we are not the same person, Justin owes me $2700 still. With him saying he was not going to make payments because he feels he was conned he is saying that his car that he traded me (which I am now parting out because it is such bad shape) is worth $5200. I am sorry but I wouldn't have paid more than $1500 for the car.
I know nothing about his medical problems as he decided to stop returning my calls and eventually changed his #. The car was sold too him with an engine and trans issue that he knew about and is claiming that I told him the car was fine. He did not have any other car at the time and drove it daily which I told him the car was not good for. I also told him to take it easy on the car and then he called me about why the car wouldn't build boost in neutral so he could do a neutral drop for a "launch". I am sure the blown head gaskets are because he removed the alcohol injection and still ran the car with more than 15 pounds of boost. I was more than understanding with the problems and even offered to take the car back and give him is '84 back but he still wanted the car. I allowed him to defer payments and even said I would lower the payments. If he would have been making at least good faith payments I would have given him more help and even lowered the sale price but he just didn't help himself by showing me any reason to trust him. Again the hood issue comes up, we were in a verbal agreement that he would provide a hood, driver's door and trunk lid from a car he said he had for parts. Now he is saying he expected me to drop or lower a payment for something he told me he was going to give me. Every time someone says something to confront him on this site so far he does nothing but attack them and lies about the entire situation. He has sent me an e-mail stating that he wants to do "right" by me me and "man up" but did not offer to make anymore payments just trying to get me to steal the car from the guy that has it now.

so 2700 would buy it complete as is? im in ohio could pick up with trailer
call me 937-673-5379 Bob Slusser

Believe what you want Bryan. The man that has the car now knows exactly how I got the car and what shape it was in. You told me it had a hiccup at 4800RPM NOTHING about the engine or trans being bad. As for the hood? There was no verbal agreement about that thing at all! The only agreement was about the trunk lid and the possibility of a door. Then you told me the motor smoked and bla bla. But the funny part is that you are now parting it out saying it never smoked or anything??? Might want to look at your ad on Turbobuicks. This ad is old and really means nothing to me now. Again, I dont think anyone in their right mind would continue to pay for a car that you traded under falsities. The present owner will also attest to the fact that you told me things that were not true. Also, why are you parting out that car when it is still in my name? That sounds a tad illegal??? I ran a carfax and it says I still own that car. If you have anything more to say you can PM me. I don't expect you to tho....

so Justin is this "your" car now in your avatar:confused:

No sir, this car now belongs to sixgunturbo. I do not own one anymore (other than the one being parted). I am just here to help my father in law restore his. This was an old ad from awhile ago.

enough is enough

its over guys its known to all the car is not stolen whats dun is dun the show is over ill be keeping the car an most likely driveing it this summer so no more dragging each other threw the mud you can stop all the bs and he sed she sed its mine ill keep it or crush it or whatever i want with it.So everyone calm down an relax an no bluepuck and i are not the same person

Ok, so i think after reading thru all these twists i have it figured out finally.

The car was not STOLEN, it was REPO'D by blupuick since justin84 was not making payments and RESOLD by blupuick to sixgunturbo..

Is that right?

Justin84 you should have been making those payments, when you enter a contract you should always follow thru, look where this has landed you. Yes there may have been issues with the car after you purchased it, but thats the facts when owning a car. When you stop paying for something that you do not fully own, it gets taken back.

As for running carfax and your the last owner, your barking up the wrong tree.
Just because the next owner has not titled the vehicle does not mean he does not own it, when you signed over the paperwork to him you released all ownership of that car when you sold it. SOLD IT Do not forget that, and i hope you dont think you can pull a fast one over anyone, the court will throw you out like a dirty diaper.

blupuick should have never sold the car with someone making payments, that is just bad business practice.

Later

BW