You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo-T with factory moonroof, 68k miles, 2-owners, beautiful

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BW Jones

For Sale:

1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T
Absolutely beautiful condition in & out
2-Owner car
68k miles
Pearl White with Burgandy Interior
Factory Moonroof
Digital Dash
Concert Sound Stereo with Graphic EQ
Bucket seats with console (floor shifter)
G80 posi rear
All stock except the following:
237 fuel pressure regulator
Chrome valve cover breathers
Quad Air Volt Booster
A/C converted to 134A
GN spoiler on trunk lid
Kenne Bell Ultimate Chip
Security System
New Optima Battery

Everything works including the power antenna!

Priced to sell at $11,500 OBO

Please no tire kickers, window shoppers or picture collectors

Additional photos available for serious buyers.

Attachments

• IMG_0147mm.jpg
    IMG_0147mm.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 3,914
  • IMG_0153ee.jpg
    IMG_0153ee.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2,626
  • IMG_0155ss.jpg
    IMG_0155ss.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 2,619
  • IMG_0154az.jpg
    IMG_0154az.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 2,614
Beautiful car BW. Just an update the harness worked out great. Thanks again and good luck with the sale as well.

Man, nice car, great price, I would have bought that in a New York minute had I not started this damned project of mine. Hope it sells fast for you. :cool:

thanks to each for the compliments. i'm still working on sending replies to each that sent a PM. below are some additional photos for all that have requested.

bw jones

Attachments

• IMG_0178a.jpg
    IMG_0178a.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 2,454
  • IMG_0181ee.jpg
    IMG_0181ee.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 2,455
  • IMG_0182gg.jpg
    IMG_0182gg.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 2,432
super nice car

To All Interested Parties, I Have Seen This Car And It Looks Better In Person Than In The Pics, This Is One Sweet T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will say

this car and that price is a steal man. the pics dont do it justice. sometime i just stop and slober all over myself when bruce has it out. nice car and to who ever gets it you will have a nice nice nice car.

good luck bruce.

chris

Hey I have seen this car in person and it's one of the best looking TR's I have ever seen!!! Bruce is a great guy, no worries buying from him! I know from experience. I would trade my GN for this car any day! This car will not last long at this price.

were you located at in s.mich? If your close id like to take a look. Thanks Mark

I'm in love :o

It's just like my car but without the screen door t-tops, rust, bad paint and wet dog smell. Very nice car.

I'm in love :o

It's just like my car but without the screen door t-tops, rust, bad paint and wet dog smell. Very nice car.
:eek: :D :cool:

thanks to all for the kind words ........ replies sent to latest round of correspondence.
PM sent to gnx521 with info.
bwj

Damn, I have the cash in hand and I am looking for my first T. Too bad you are not closer.:(

Damn, I have the cash in hand and I am looking for my first T. Too bad you are not closer.:(

If this is a car that you are seriously interested in I would contact the owner to get any additional info that you needed to satisfy yourself and then fly there and drive it home. Cars that are this nice don't come up very often with a price like this. Don't let a car get away from you due to distance, you will kick yourself later.

Bryan

I Have the garage space and the cash but not the time. I started a new job here and I am pretty busy plus my days off are spread apart.

I wish this car had more mods I would grab it in a second..........
Ever run it at the track??

If this is a car that you are seriously interested in I would contact the owner to get any additional info that you needed to satisfy yourself and then fly there and drive it home. Cars that are this nice don't come up very often with a price like this. Don't let a car get away from you due to distance, you will kick yourself later.

Bryan

Well said. This is one of the best deals to come along in a long time & this car is worth shipping ANYWHERE. I would love to show it off in the TSA class.

Back