You can type here any text you want

87 we4 58k orig miles 10sec car nice

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
87 we4 58k orig miles no rust anywhere great condition runs and drives great 10 sec car built aluminium head roller motor built tranny front mount intercooler might take partial trade listing for a friend if want to know all the details please call brian 330-472-7821 no emails 17,500

Attachments

• P6020262.jpg
    P6020262.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,154
  • P6020260.jpg
    P6020260.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,150
  • P6020258.jpg
    P6020258.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,150
  • P6020271.jpg
    P6020271.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,149
  • P6020268.jpg
    P6020268.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,144
do you know how to use a phone ????? if so call the number on the listing like i said how hard is that then he can tell you all the info you would like .....instructions a 2 year old could follow ...so how is the ad worthless ???? a serios buyer would call for the info thanks

you could always just call the number
what i see looks old old school early 2000s
atr stainless ext dp with hks gate (single port hookup no less)
looks like a 71-76 gtQ turbo with the 70AR 4in 2.5 out comp housing , (i have similar DP and turbo setup on my 86)
from the black powder coated inlet pipe im guessing cas V2 FMIC still running the 2.5 inlet pipe and two piece up pipe , (i had same setup on mine for years )
valve covers are center bolt possibly m+a alum heads,
stock TB plenum (most likely ported) , stock Maf ,stock headers , stock cooing fan
looks like an alum end tank radiator (not an OE)
don't see a sway bar hanging out back so i'm going to guess its a wolf bar under there
Stainless steel single shot exhaust might have the muffler where the cat is
still an 8.5rear with drum brakes , aftermarket box tube control arms
front frame braces
145 speedo, radio top pod

call 330-472-7821 for all the mods thanks

Attachments

• P6020261.jpg
    P6020261.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 909
  • P6020259.jpg
    P6020259.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 910
  • P6020263.jpg
    P6020263.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 911
  • P6020265.jpg
    P6020265.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 904
  • P6020270.jpg
    P6020270.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 905
do you know how to use a phone ????? if so call the number on the listing like i said how hard is that then he can tell you all the info you would like .....instructions a 2 year old could follow ...so how is the ad worthless ???? a serios buyer would call for the info thanks
Wrong! Ive bought 5 TR's from this board and all of them had parts listed so it has nothing to do with being a serious buyer or not.

Im not interested in guessing. Its pretty simple.... if the basic mods are listed and its NOT what the buyer is looken for then there is no need to waste the buyer or the sellers time with a long distance phone call. Thats why!

It's called common sense. Take a look at the other 100 cars for sale if u need some guidance...... A 2 year old could figure that out.:rolleyes:

I think he just wants to avoid 50 questions about the mods from people who have no interest in buying the car at all. I don't blame him. Talk to the people who have sold cars here. It becomes a p.i.t.a. I am interested. Would I like to know a little about the mods before calling? Maybe, but a good selling tactic just the same.

Personally I put all the info in an add when selling to derail the dickbeaters and the deadbeats from the get go but thats just me.

I dont want any dreamers calling me and wasting my time.

I understand this thread is about a friends car, so he may not have all the details and thats understandable,

if i knew all the mods i would def tell u i dont the owner does just trying help a guy out a serios buyer would def call i always do im not going to hassle with you about

Attachments

• P6020273.jpg
    P6020273.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 705
  • P6020267.jpg
    P6020267.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 706
  • P6020266.jpg
    P6020266.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 702
you are worried about long distance call are kidding me ?? this 2011 ever heard of a cell phone ??go attack someone else post im just trying help a friend out sell his nice we4 if you can afford long distance call you can afford this car plain and simple move on buddy please...hint buy a cell phone long distance free

you are worried about long distance call are kidding me ?? this 2011 ever heard of a cell phone ??go attack someone else post im just trying help a friend out sell his nice we4 if you can afford long distance call you can afford this car plain and simple move on buddy please...hint buy a cell phone long distance free
Hint, next time u wanna list a car for sale for a friend let ur friend list it cause u obviously have no clue how to list a car for sale.

no ones attacking ur post. its simple common sense. u took the time to put pictures up but ur too dam lazy to post mods.:rolleyes:

so instead of wasting ur friends time with tire kickers and dreamers try posting mods when ur asking top dollar for a car of that caliber. its not rocket science dude!

Very nice looking car. Tastefull.
Good luck with the sale, if I run accross someone looking for this type of car I will point them to this one right away.

Take care, Kip

listem stupid for the last time i dont know the mods you are a freaking retarded or something i dont know cant give you what i dont know how many times i have to tell u that please move on its clear you cant afford or your just not interested either way i dont car seems like your the type guy got his ass kicked daily at school always have to have the last word ....leave me alone

then ur call ur friend up and ask him email them to u. u obviously had him email u pics so have him email u mod info. its not that difficult!

how many other PM's have u got stating they were interested in the car and would like detailed info as well as more pics? How many?

Back