87 white regal

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
The white Regal formally owned by pizza baron Ralph has under gone some extensive up grades contracted to me by its new owner. He is a Arizona resident & wasn't impressed by all my efforts to return the car to original. He wants a sleeper eventual 10 second car. I want to thank the following vendors for their support, RJC racing, PTE, Razor alky control, GN-1 perf. Kirban performance. & my no so secret trans guy Jullian. The car is almost ready except for the rear suspension from H &R parts & some DR's mounted on weld draglites The car already shows a lot of promise as traction is non existent. I will post some more pictures as the project evolves. Lou

Nice.
Another Czarnota Buick to be unleashed upon the world.
Bwoohahahhaaaa!!!:D

Hey...whatever happened to the last guy who bought the low mile GN that you bought from Ralph, freshened up, and sold to him?
He vanished after taking possession.

Big question for you..... Can I get some info about the headers, downpipe, and wastegate on that car? Where did you get them from and make? I am looking for a combo like that!

HMMMMM,

I kinda like that car too....

I wonder why?

**Shifty Eyes-Evil Grin**

Big question for you..... Can I get some info about the headers, downpipe, and wastegate on that car? Where did you get them from and make? I am looking for a combo like that!
PM me & I will let you know.

Nice.
Another Czarnota Buick to be unleashed upon the world.
Bwoohahahhaaaa!!!:D

Hey...whatever happened to the last guy who bought the low mile GN that you bought from Ralph, freshened up, and sold to him?
He vanished after taking possession.
Mario had a mishap. A short while after the car was finished he was exiting a car wash & got hit. I assume that the car is being repaired. It was a nice car & wish him well with it.

Mario had a mishap. A short while after the car was finished he was exiting a car wash & got hit. I assume that the car is being repaired. It was a nice car & wish him well with it.

Oh holy SNAP!:eek::frown:
That's too bad. Hope he's OK and yes...hope that GN finds its way back onto the road soon. It's a beautiful ride.

I liked the car from the moment I seen it. It beckoned to me with those sad headlights as if to say save me please. I will be so good if you just get me away from that latino. So I bought it as an act of mercy. I'm working on it as if possessed by some dark force. I'm glad it found a good home with it's new owner Guy. It should be finished for the most part this week I'm doing the rear suspension using all H&R parts pieces including the sway bar. Fender wells were modified for drag radials & weld rodlite wheels. I'm glad Guy chose those wheels. They are not too gaudy & will be in harmony & blend nicely with the sleeper look. I think some people will be surprised should they have the misfortune of underestimating its innocence. More pictures later.

CURSES!!!!!!

Foiled again!

My veil of secrecy has been penetrated.................

I'll get you Lou, and your little dog too....................... :cool::biggrin:

That's cool...another white TR in AZ...only ones I know about are mine and Nick's...