any interest? Alum reservoirs for coolant, wind washer fluid and ps.

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Working on a page of the site that will have aluminum reservoirs for the coolant, washer fluid and power steering. (we already offer a powersteering reservoir kit but this new one will match these better, will still offer the original one too)

Also, will have an overflow tank for those using the coolant tank for alky.

BEFORE YOU ASK! Since these are made of aluminum the coolant tank is NOT recommended for use with alky as they will corrode. Sorry!

Coolant and washer tanks have a sight tube to keep tabs on coolant levels. Attach to stock mounting points. Raw aluminum finish but can be polished out with some "elbow grease" :)

Should have these up on the site by Tuesday nite. Intro pricing and package deal available.

Attachments

• alumreservoirs1.JPG
    alumreservoirs1.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 640
  • alumoverflowtank2.jpg
    alumoverflowtank2.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 478
Can you close a stock hood without hitting the coolant reservoir?
Conrad

Who needs chrome? You can buff up that aluminum to be just as bling-bling! Nice idea here!

Who needs chrome? You can buff up that aluminum to be just as bling-bling! Nice idea here!

I already did. ;) I'll snap some pics of them for Mark since he does such a nice job of providing accent pieces and most importantly getting them here QUICKLY. :D As for chrome, I don't know if I'd chrome these. They are aluminum and God forbid you ding one. The chrome will start to spider and chip off. Polished is the way to go with aluminum pieces in my opinion.

Clay bar and a buffing wheel? Probably all they needed. No sanding necessary, right?