ATTENTION: NICK MICHALE/ARIZONAGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it matters but I'm wondering why it took 5 years for you to make a post about your disaisfaction on a motor..

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Not that it matters but I'm wondering why it took 5 years for you to make a post about your disaisfaction on a motor..

I think it's based on the fact that the thread where the guy from Colorado was bashing on Nick got closed. All the other guys that thought they had been treated wrongly by Nick in the past feel they still feel the need to vent.

Back to what I posted in the other thread Nick is over 82 years old and suffering from prostate cancer. Whether or not you think he did you wrong he is having serious medical problems and probably deserves just a small amount of consideration. If you don't agree because you have no empathy for anyone else I hope that some time in the future you will be on the receiving end in a similar situation. As they say Karma is a bitch.

Neal

Everyone had their say.
You are the admin.. You want them reopened, do it.

"Everyone had their say." Exactly!

Chuck, I brought this information to the forum for the purpose of making people AWARE of MY (I'm not speaking on behalf of anyone else) situation with Nick Micale....and with the intention to PREVENT it from happening to someone else. Isn't that the idea of a "forum." That's it! I knew Nick would never answer the questions I asked him in this thread..... You all saw for yourselves. Did he answer them? No! He replied to the thread, but didn't answer one question. Accountability.....yeah, right..... Why? Maybe he's embarrassed because he knew he got busted...... Or maybe he's just a slimy scumbag..... Whatever it is, I don't really care.

Like I had stated in the opening thread, I had tried to resolve this with Nick privately over the course of the last year, but to no avail. (though I didn't mention the time-line in the opening thread) But when someone refuses to answer emails and there's no dialog.....well then simply it's over. And when you have buffoons that make statements like this:

"Not that it matters but I'm wondering why it took 5 years for you to make a post about your disaisfaction on a motor.."

And

"I think it's based on the fact that the thread where the guy from Colorado was bashing on Nick got closed. All the other guys that thought they had been treated wrongly by Nick in the past feel they still feel the need to vent. "

.....then you know it's time to end it! For these two clowns could make a movie starring themselves and call Dumb and Dumber 3.....

Chuck, thank you for your patience and understanding.

To all the readers: thanks for reading

Chris

Everyone had their say.
You are the admin.. You want them reopened, do it.

"Everyone had their say." Exactly!

Chuck, I brought this information to the forum for the purpose of making people AWARE of MY (I'm not speaking on behalf of anyone else) situation with Nick Micale....and with the intention to PREVENT it from happening to someone else. Isn't that the idea of a "forum." That's it! I knew Nick would never answer the questions I asked him in this thread..... You all saw for yourselves. Did he answer them? No! He replied to the thread, but didn't answer one question. Accountability.....yeah, right..... Why? Maybe he's embarrassed because he knew he got busted...... Or maybe he's just a slimy scumbag..... Whatever it is, I don't really care.

Like I had stated in the opening thread, I had tried to resolve this with Nick privately over the course of the last year, but to no avail. (though I didn't mention the time-line in the opening thread) But when someone refuses to answer emails and there's no dialog.....well then simply it's over. And when you have buffoons that make statements like this:

"Not that it matters but I'm wondering why it took 5 years for you to make a post about your disaisfaction on a motor.."

And

"I think it's based on the fact that the thread where the guy from Colorado was bashing on Nick got closed. All the other guys that thought they had been treated wrongly by Nick in the past feel they still feel the need to vent. "

.....then you know it's time to end it! For these two clowns could make a movie starring themselves and call Dumb and Dumber 3.....

Chuck, thank you for your patience and understanding.

To all the readers: thanks for reading

Chris

Chris,

Instead of name calling why dont you call me. I gave you my number. As I said in the private message maybe you would have a better understanding why I asked you the question I did and posted what i did.

I understand why your upset but name calling won't get you anywhere. Your attacking the wrong person. Not once have i or will i call you names. I'm open for a conversation and hope you do call.

Brent

I think it's based on the fact that the thread where the guy from Colorado was bashing on Nick got closed. All the other guys that thought they had been treated wrongly by Nick in the past feel they still feel the need to vent.

Back to what I posted in the other thread Nick is over 82 years old and suffering from prostate cancer. Whether or not you think he did you wrong he is having serious medical problems and probably deserves just a small amount of consideration. If you don't agree because you have no empathy for anyone else I hope that some time in the future you will be on the receiving end in a similar situation. As they say Karma is a bitch.

Neal
Seems this poor woman wasnt given any empathy or consideration.

https://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/...very-very-important.html#/topics/39669?page=1

Appears the "admin" has unlocked this thread...
We need a "I don't give a :poop: emoticon.....

I think everyone dealing with performance cars get burned at some point. It's very important to personally know and trust people that you are paying to work on your car no matter who they are.

I told Clint to reopen it. I was out of computer reach and could not do it myself...

Yes, in hopes of enlightening the next little Buick guy/girl before they decide who to spend their hard earned money with. To you it was 13 years ago, to me it establishes a pattern, so be it.

Yes, in hopes of enlightening the next little Buick guy/girl before they decide who to spend their hard earned money with. To you it was 13 years ago, to me it establishes a pattern, so be it.

Have you personally had issues with Nick and his work that he has done for you yourself??

Have you personally had issues with Nick and his work that he has done for you yourself??
Not work but I bought an alky kit from him described as taken off a car after 100 miles of use that turned out to be 12 years old and unusable for $400, to Nick's credit I was refunded after a well respected board member who was working on my car went to bat for me explaining he wouldn't install it on my car or any other, & kit was returned.

Not work but I bought an alky kit from him described as taken off a car after 100 miles of use that turned out to be 12 years old and unusable for $400, to Nick's credit I was refunded after a well respected board member who was working on my car went to bat for me explaining he wouldn't install it on my car or any other, & kit was returned.
So your issue with Nick was resolved.... then there was no need for you to bring up something over a decade old.... If you were taking care of then there's no need for you to add fuel to the fire...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So your issue with Nick was resolved.... then there was no need for you to bring up something over a decade old.... If you were taking care of then there's no need for you to add fuel to the fire...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Neal

No intention to add fuel to any fire. This is the 4th thread I've read like this of people going thru some serious grief & first time I've commented. Knowledge is power, I'm not telling anyone what to think, just putting it out there so anybody considering their options can weigh out their decision more accurately.

No intention to add fuel to any fire. This is the 4th thread I've read like this of people going thru some serious grief & first time I've commented. Knowledge is power, I'm not telling anyone what to think, just putting it out there so anybody considering their options can weigh out their decision more accurately.

Seems to me a little more like piling on and not helping/addressing the core issue of Chris's dilemma.

This is Chris's thread to vent and look for resolution in and I think it should be left to those purposes alone. He doesn't need it mucked up with stuff not germane to his original issues.

Last edited:
I will vouch for Dan on this(Deezdad) it was his car at my place and I refused to install it. We got it handled. Guess what the customer who's car it came off of is from Texas, his car is at my shop. Guess who built it???? It's a small world and even smaller community.

Status
Not open for further replies.