Back>>>>>>>>>>Almost.

Glad to hear Chuck. oil pressure issue fixed? crank reground and balanced? :D :p

Glad you are feeling better. I, too, have been through the ringer over the last year. Bad stents installed in the ticker, bad back and two L4-5 surgeries that resulted in a heart attack due to incredible PAIN!!!! And now physical therapy and another heart procedure. 40 years of TypeI diabetes has its issues. I still get up everyday and I can walk and even crawl if I need to.
Too many of our young returning service men and women are much worse off than me.
I still love life and will fight to be as healthy as I can be. I've lost 20+ lbs off my phat azz and am trying for more. I'm only 230 lbs, but should be around 190 to be like the model I use to be. (you know...........the old Ford Edsel model, not the tall dark and handsome type.)
Keep helping yourself and keep slamming the youngins' on here. Us older guys need to pass on our wealth of knowledge.

Welcome back Chuck. Glad to hear that you're over the hump and on the mend. :)

Mike B.

Thanks, all!!:cool:
Food is beginning to regain some real taste!:D
Gotta gain about 30#, so my boney butt doesn't get rubbed raw when on the creeper!:smuggrin:

Glad you are feeling better. I, too, have been through the ringer over the last year. Bad stents installed in the ticker, bad back and two L4-5 surgeries that resulted in a heart attack due to incredible PAIN!!!! And now physical therapy and another heart procedure. 40 years of TypeI diabetes has its issues. I still get up everyday and I can walk and even crawl if I need to.
Too many of our young returning service men and women are much worse off than me.
I still love life and will fight to be as healthy as I can be. I've lost 20+ lbs off my phat azz and am trying for more. I'm only 230 lbs, but should be around 190 to be like the model I use to be. (you know...........the old Ford Edsel model, not the tall dark and handsome type.)
Keep helping yourself and keep slamming the youngins' on here. Us older guys need to pass on our wealth of knowledge.

Jeez, Ken, you HAVE been through the wringer! I wish you the best also. And here I bitch about a painful lower back.....I should think about you and Chuck more often and count my blessings!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Chuck.....that's the BEST news I've heard all year, and it's only March! Though I'm just a small dweeb on this board, old, ugly, falling apart slowly, I want to wish you the best and welcome back.....I know all of the guys here appreciated you keeping in touch like you did, even though you were hurting like hell....thanks so much.......God bless and watch over you, Chuck....looks like He is......really glad you've made it out of the hospital.....

Now let me come and get your Buick and I'll take very good care of it for you.........:shifty::cautious:heh, heh......

Bruce '87 Grand National