Before Black BS'ing thread.

The Weiand and the KB intake really have about the same volume, but the KB is taller than the Weiand one. I'll take pics of the ones I have right now and show some of the differences in them.

As far as the stock C/T intake goes, the divider is supposed to help seperate the two halves somewhat like a divided intake. What it really does is screw up the flow numbers and the #1 and #6 suffer from starvation because they have the longest runners. To be more effective all the runners will need to be equalized somewhat and the plenum (open area) will need to be enlarged. I really will be showint how to do this later and the college here has welding tech so I'll see if one of the instructors is willing to help with the project. Hopefully for free.

The Weiand and the KB intake really have about the same volume, but the KB is taller than the Weiand one. I'll take pics of the ones I have right now and show some of the differences in them.

As far as the stock C/T intake goes, the divider is supposed to help seperate the two halves somewhat like a divided intake. What it really does is screw up the flow numbers and the #1 and #6 suffer from starvation because they have the longest runners. To be more effective all the runners will need to be equalized somewhat and the plenum (open area) will need to be enlarged. I really will be showint how to do this later and the college here has welding tech so I'll see if one of the instructors is willing to help with the project. Hopefully for free.

lucky dog i wish i had someone to weld my alum stuff for free.

Well see if there's a local college that has a welding program Matt. Make friends with the instructor or offer him something he needs so you can get the work done. Not hard and it really works well for both of you in the end.:cool:

you should teach at a technical college. Theyve got good salary positions at my school like 78k+ per year plus benefiets and maybe more.

It's' not my pants your gonna beat Aj. It's your D!ck.:biggrin: LMFAO If things work out you're gonna be using my turbo design after all.:biggrin:LOL I may have someone willing to help me on the work for free so cross your fingers guys.:smile:

It was a little late, but damn that was funny:eek::D:D

you should teach at a technical college. Theyve got good salary positions at my school like 78k+ per year plus benefiets and maybe more.

Been trying for several years now but so far no luck.:frown: I hope that I can get one soon though. There's always hope that I can get a decent job but in this obombantion (yes I ment it as a stab) of an economy I doubt it will happen.:eek:

Either way.

the stock intake is a waste of time.

I like Charlies persistance, and in the end he will probably make a leap forward, but im too lazy to work that hard.....

A.j.

Been trying for several years now but so far no luck.:frown: I hope that I can get one soon though. There's always hope that I can get a decent job but in this obombantion (yes I ment it as a stab) of an economy I doubt it will happen.:eek:

keep trying, you might get lucky. Hey ive been looking at some places in portland texas btw, maybe ill move soon enough.

Man its quiet... wheres erbody at? Well, looks like I`m moving down to FL again(lived there 99-05) in December... I know, good timing right:rolleyes: the taxes here are worth more than the fking houses:mad: and I just can`t afford it anymore... Flint is getting worse by day, so fk it... getting my ass out of this shyt whole again:biggrin: So I need to get the turbo one asap... I can only take so much with me:(

it was one hell of a weekend! man oh man did it go well!

the LUV looks insane.

I got drunk.

my cuz's car is really coming along.

got to go 4x4'ing and get p ussy in the desert

AND I GOT RID OF THE TAURUS FINALLY!

A.j.

true, but I needed a daily driver. and well the caddie fit that thought just right.

plus... girls really like it.

A.j.

What year caddy so i can give you a switches kit, 3 wheel motion, and the girls love it.. TRUST ME:D:D

as for the pendejo in the desert, well congradulations:biggrin: could use me some:(

... on a side note i feel bad for whoever bought that taurboat....

Well get the Riv going and you'll have one of the smoothest DD's out there Aj.:smile: And I'm sure the girls will think it's even cooler and have plenty of power to boot.:biggrin:

is it turbo? Aj ill trade you my turbocharged badge for some parts. if its turbo, or not lets see some pics. I have to agree with charlie on this one. It would make it a gangsta DD IMO:D it put a 5th wheel on the back, lower it, and cruise with a diamond in the back, a sunroof, top and diggin in the scene with my gangsta lean:cool::biggrin::cool::biggrin:

Well get the Riv going and you'll have one of the smoothest DD's out there Aj.:smile: And I'm sure the girls will think it's even cooler and have plenty of power to boot.:biggrin:

yea the caddy has it beat hands down. way smoother and has serious power already. that northstar is a rippin motor. plus, i cant argue with the bitchen gas milage...

is it turbo? Aj ill trade you my turbocharged badge for some parts. if its turbo, or not lets see some pics. I have to agree with charlie on this one. It would make it a gangsta DD IMO:D it put a 5th wheel on the back, lower it, and cruise with a diamond in the back, a sunroof, top and diggin in the scene with my gangsta lean:cool::biggrin::cool::biggrin:

yea its turbo. and thats why i was looking for badges! lmao.

A.j.

yea the caddy has it beat hands down. way smoother and has serious power already. that northstar is a rippin motor. plus, i cant argue with the bitchen gas milage...

A.j.

Just wait until it pops a head gasket bud, then you'll pop one as well.:biggrin: It's around 25 hours to repair it if it does.:eek: Have to pull the engine and tranny from the bottom to do it. And yes, I have before you ask.:biggrin: A total PITA!:mad: