Before Black BS'ing thread.

my father once owned a 64 Corvair, and wrecked it when he was a teen; my mother's brother in law has a 65 Corvair right now; so seems like a family thing to get a Corvair...just gotta figure out what it needs and why $300 not $3000 for its age..

Killed my daily driver Civic today on my way into work this morning. I'm OK. 7 stitches on my chin, 4 inside my mouth, what a great day!

Not at first, Vin Diesel sh!t his pants when I showed him 9k rpm's.
Then I crested a hill to have a deer standing in the road, I don't ever swerve for animals, but while I was braking, the road it's slick from the rain this morning and the Civic skidded into the oncoming lane and I bent the wheel over the other way to get me back into my lane as the Civic did an endo into a ditch and flipped while tree's smash the roof and the drivers side of the Civic.

Not at first, Vin Diesel sh!t his pants when I showed him 9k rpm's.
Then I crested a hill to have a deer standing in the road, I don't ever swerve for animals, but while I was braking, the road it's slick from the rain this morning and the Civic skidded into the oncoming lane and I bent the wheel over the other way to get me back into my lane as the Civic did an endo into a ditch and flipped while tree's smash the roof and the drivers side of the Civic.

DAMN:eek::eek: And your still alive, youve got a strong gurdian angel there brougham, did you have a flashback during your accident???

Yeah right... Diesel`s blower blew your Honda off the road... literally:biggrin: Yeah, the deers are out like crazy this year... hunters shoud have a ball... I see dead deers along the highway at-least ever 5 miles along my routs... its really bad this year. Glad you survived... epically in a Civic. Well... 1 Honda down, million more to go:biggrin:

What are DEERS? j/k
Yep that particular Civic saved my life two times before this time and It's ok that it's third episode saved me yet again at the expense of the car I'll take that over death anytime.
haha ONE Honda down usually leads to another one 'bout to be reborn.

What are DEERS? j/k
Yep that particular Civic saved my life two times before this time and It's ok that it's third episode saved me yet again at the expense of the car I'll take that over death anytime.
haha ONE Honda down usually leads to another one 'bout to be reborn.

omg... you sound just like my cousin, he is a hunting nut and we argued about this for an hour:rolleyes: I don`t care what you say... if their is more than 1 Deer, than there is 2 or more Deers! That`s like saying their are 2 Dog or 2 Cat or 2 Cow... I`m not Asian! I say 2 Dogs, 2 Cats, 2 Deers and 2 Cows...:biggrin:

Yeah... we have to nuke Japan again, Korea and China in order to stop the imports:biggrin:

I'd LOVE to drive the Regal as a daily driver, but just not going to happen 'round here.
I do it to them too Jase, I just love to give them a hard time known that I don't hunt at all.
I've got some pics of it on my phone Charlie, I'm stuck at my parents right now and I can't get them on the net just yet.
I've got another Civic to use as my DD/beater a '95 Coupe this time that is near mint, it just needed a 5 spd trans which I now have courtesy of my wrecked car. For now I'm going to drive my Sisters Saturn since she won't need it moving to Arizona and all that.

omg... you sound just like my cousin, he is a hunting nut and we argued about this for an hour:rolleyes: I don`t care what you say... if their is more than 1 Deer, than there is 2 or more Deers! That`s like saying their are 2 Dog or 2 Cat or 2 Cow... I`m not Asian! I say 2 Dogs, 2 Cats, 2 Deers and 2 Cows...:biggrin:

Yeah... we have to nuke Japan again, Korea and China in order to stop the imports:biggrin:

Hold on... Hold on.... hold on... Bomb it after I get back from Tokyo...:biggrin:

Hold on... Hold on.... hold on... Bomb it after I get back from Tokyo...:biggrin:

lol actually I know a few people that went over their and they said it was horrible... way too crowded and they suck at driving... I was like, duh... their Asian:eek::biggrin: Not all Asians are bad drivers... just most:D My ex gf(Asian) was a good driver, she just drove twice the speed limit and was crazy:biggrin:

lol actually I know a few people that went over their and they said it was horrible... way too crowded and they suck at driving... I was like, duh... their Asian:eek::biggrin: Not all Asians are bad drivers... just most:D My ex gf(Asian) was a good driver, she just drove twice the speed limit and was crazy:biggrin:

Um.. she was a woman wasn't she Jase?:biggrin: They're all nuts.:eek: Just remember that from her perspective you're an idiot because you don't know what color matches and when her "period" is.:tongue:LMAO!