Before Black BS'ing thread.

He might, he has a large rack of wheels. Has a few hundred sets of ralleys actually. And a PILE and I mean a PILE of keystone Klasics.:biggrin:

you know....I really wonder if Keystone Klassics ever made any in metric bolt patterns (5x100, 5x120, etc) I know Buick did for a while offer a 5x100mm 13 or 14 inch version of their Rally wheels for the Skyhawk and Skylark families of cars...and possibly Somerset as well. but those were from 1980-1983 or so..afterwards, it was the finned/slotted kind and then to the more modern 1992-1997 style; ditto for the Calais wheels and Achievas'. i think you can find out which Olds Rally wheels are metric simply by measuring their widths and seeing if their stainless steel bezels are smaller than the deep dish ones' bezels...13" wheels are for sure 5x100s, the 14x5.5s were offered in both 5x100 and 5x115s, so if ya measure across the back, if it measures 5x4.5 roughly, then them are 115s. if significantly smaller than 5x4.5s, then 100mm; though it SHOULD say so on the back of the wheel somewhere..... something like 14x5.5 JJ 5x100 GM; to compare, maybe print out pages from this site Oldsmobile Rims, Oldsmobile Wheels at OriginalWheels.com heck maybe ya could find something interesting for the RWD cars ;) lol. this same site is the one that lists $75 for plain steelies to 180 for the alloys or polycast wheels. I'm mostly interested in the 80s or so wheels, but straight spoked designs will do for me. (none of that slant or curved spoke design...)

during a lunch?? boy you must be hungry... get that man a sandwhich:D your job sounds dangerous. I figured if i were to ask you to elaborate more on your job, youd have me shot, or send a missle through my window. So you lay out IED's and deploy them.

Well I'll be sending Aj a resume when the car gets done so I may just be joining him out there in NM kid.:biggrin:

Not to veer off topic, I just wanted to show some pics of the Civic I killed yesterday enjoy:

Dayum Adam.:eek: Glad you survived that and only had to get a buzz.:cool:

Well I'll be sending Aj a resume when the car gets done so I may just be joining him out there in NM kid.:biggrin:

Dayum Adam.:eek: Glad you survived that and only had to get a buzz.:cool:

going back into the military huh, cool, so you and Aj can spend some quality time together:eek::biggrin: start up that B4 Compound please. BTW if im not doing anything ill get the ol rv fired up and help move.

sell the RV. maybe sell the 83 Turbo.

then get this!

1988 buick le sabre estate wagon

1) its a Buick

2) it runs, no need for extra work or compression check lol

3) its huge. you could fit 8 of yourself in there! (if you're the guy i'm thinking of, from the pic of yourself thread)

4) you could make it a gigantic hooptie ;)

then get this!

1) its a Buick

3) its huge. you could fit 8 of yourself in there! (if you're the guy i'm thinking of, from the pic of yourself thread)

1) Id rather sell my soul than sell my car

2) Ive done a compression Check on the car

3) The Rv is a GOLDMINE... I found Jewelry in it:biggrin: (back Up.....:biggrin::biggrin:)

4) Ive fit 6 people in my car

5) It already is a bonafide hooptie...

then get this!

1) its a Buick

And your point is???:confused:

Well what's the point of that?:confused::biggrin:

So is he, but not in a good way.:eek: Sorry kid but it was too easy.:biggrin:

He already is a hooptie though.:eek::biggrin::tongue:

He already is a hooptie though.:eek::biggrin::tongue:

hahahhahahahhahahahahha ribbing on him. :D if tis a buick, tis possible to find info and tricks here, no? plus he can use it as a parts hauler, without having to use the RV or the DD whatever he happens to have; and it can double as storage space for all the v6 parts he needs ;)

personally though, me having had a few mid size wagons in my life, i dont mind this boat of a car since i know it just means i can do a WHOLE lot more in terms of having the area to store te engine parts....and if it has a trailer hitch (which it doesnt..) i could use it to tow whatever vehicle or a trailer full of tools and shop materials to work on a car...:) kinda the same logic to getting a pickup truck thats reliable. (actually. the same logic..just a different body type; one that would actually go under the radar of many a cop and one that would make people just not interested in the car due to it being the family truckster...its just missing the green paint!)

HOLY SHEEEIT!

MNcarbturbo; see if theres anything like these wheels;
Dodge Daytona/Kcar/Lebaron/early minivan(the 1989-1991s)/Plymouth/Lancer/ 14" steel wheels with aluminum center caps and 8 trapezoidal slots, OR Oldsmobile Achieva/Calais/Omega/Firenza wheels... these have 5x100mm bolt patterns; looking to replace the dinky 13 inchers on my DD with a set of 14s that are NOT VW or Subaru or steelies, unless they look like Super Stockers or have an unique design (see the Dodge version for example lol)
otherwise, related to TB, uh....a running Turbo Buick for under $1000 if that isnt impossible? ;) lol.

or i could make do with 13" Oldsmobile hubcaps in decent condition thats not on Ebay (need complete set of 4, not 1-3, but 4)

if you're gonna ask why not look in the yards here....

NONE of the yards here have anything older than 1990 in terms of wheels, and NONE of them have hubcaps...all the OEM caps and alloys other than aftermarket/customs go straight to scrappers to be melted down, and the scrapyard's policy is NOT to allow people to pick through their piles of wheels, citing "safety" reasons

I was looking at the local craigslist and stumbled on a set of Daytona wheels if you are interested. They have been for sale for a while so they might be cheep.

SHELBY DAYTONA 16" RIMS

Hey Aj, you still have a aluminum D/T intake? If so, I still need it... ill get at you about it after I get moved.

Moving Nov. 7th... so if I`m gone for awhile, that`s why.