Before Black BS'ing thread.

absolutly.... lol.... you really need to come hang out at my house charlie.

lol... its like speed all the time!

speed for breakfast!

A.j.

One of these days I will Aj. I have a feeling it will be beer and pizza for dinner though. LOL

I dont think so....

if yer charlie, the ol'ladys gonna be out slaughtering something!

pit bbq goat, keg of the finest Pabst, and a sachel of the sticky icky - sounds more appropriate for the occasion.

LOL

I already got a room with yer name on it!

A.j.

Now that sounds like fun bud. BTW, did you get the new place?

I have it... just waiting to close

I got caught in the forclosure pause the govt put upon the fannie mae stuff..

my new property was a direct fannie mae forclosure, so im stuck until jan 9th.

yay.... :mad:

oh well for the price, id wait 6 months!

A.j.

I have it... just waiting to close

I got caught in the forclosure pause the govt put upon the fannie mae stuff..

my new property was a direct fannie mae forclosure, so im stuck until jan 9th.

yay.... :mad:

oh well for the price, id wait 6 months!

A.j.

Congrats bud!:biggrin: It's only 2 months away and you'll have a decent sized shop for a decent price.:cool: I have a feeling you'll be putting a lift in it as well. Wish we had better smilies so I could put an appropriate one up for you.:biggrin:

Tell me more Matt.

Done that a few times myself Jase. It makes for a very long day. Stay safe dude.:smile:

they have a test line called omni, but they dont market this stuff so very few people know about it. the guy at the local paint store told me its the same base as the regular ppg but they just use a different tag on it. cost way less than regular ppg base coat and it sprays well for its price. the only thing is dont use there clear coat its stinks...

they have a test line called omni, but they dont market this stuff so very few people know about it. the guy at the local paint store told me its the same base as the regular ppg but they just use a different tag on it. cost way less than regular ppg base coat and it sprays well for its price. the only thing is dont use there clear coat its stinks...

Which clear coat would be best to use with it then?:confused:

this should help out. this is the clear i use as well as HOK (house of kolor) and painters pride clear.

Attachments

• SDC10101.jpg
    SDC10101.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 56

Unless people deal in paint and PPG products.

JC630 baby and 3000/4000 series quick clear.
Don't mind me I'm heading back under my rock right now.:wink: