Before Black BS'ing thread.

but it does look promising to be an incredibly boring day

A.j.

Why, sittin at home all day??

What the hell is going on... is it hit me in the nads day or something? People kept hurling sanding block at my fellas today. I got hit twice, and once with a coupler to an air hose. Today may not be such a good day afterall.:(

Booooooooo! I'm working at work then I've been going home and building me my new daily driver which I finished uplastnight, just got to get it legal now. I have to quit borrowing money from the turbo upgrade fund!

I gotta try and pull the bottom part of that ball joint out of the A arm. Top went out easy, but the bottom didnt go as easy, obvioulsy. I just need to hit it harder I think. And I was going to go on a 500 mile trip in it this weekend but I dont know if Ill get it done or not. Maybe if I get working hard at it I will.

agh....

everyones busy working!

lol

i suppose I should be too huh?

A.j.

Got off at 2 and shipped parts to Tor in Norway. Hope he gets the car going this winter. futten (kjetil) is next on the list to get stuff shipped. Ring spacer, 3.42 gears, and the back frame rails so he can fix his ride.:biggrin:

Fighting a sinus infection and chest congestion as well right now and it sucks for sure. Sharp jabing pains when I cough sucks rocks.:mad: I spent most of my last 2 days in bed sleeping and getting the crud burned up.

Got off at 2 and shipped parts to Tor in Norway. Hope he gets the car going this winter. futten (kjetil) is next on the list to get stuff shipped. Ring spacer, 3.42 gears, and the back frame rails so he can fix his ride.:biggrin:

Fighting a sinus infection and chest congestion as well right now and it sucks for sure. Sharp jabing pains when I cough sucks rocks.:mad: I spent most of my last 2 days in bed sleeping and getting the crud burned up.

you are always sick my friend, time to move to the desert. The best way to fight a sinus infection fast are antibiotics or some good tea and rest.

you are always sick my friend, time to move to the desert. The best way to fight a sinus infection fast are antibiotics or some good tea and rest.

I'm sorry to say I'm a smoker and that agrivates the situation.:redface: My boss has passed sickness of to his employees twice now because he won't stay home and get well first.:mad: Last one was a frigging stomach virus that took 3 of us a week to get rid of.:mad: He's a dumbass to say the least. I'll leave it there.

I'm sorry to say I'm a smoker and that agrivates the situation.:redface: My boss has passed sickness of to his employees twice now because he won't stay home and get well first.:mad: Last one was a frigging stomach virus that took 3 of us a week to get rid of.:mad: He's a dumbass to say the least. I'll leave it there.

you had the stomach flu, remember something charlie... BRAT (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast) and LOTS OF GATORADE keep yourself hydrated after you get sick. Thats the bad thing about demanding jobs. You may be sick, but they wont allow you to miss anytime unless you get a doctors note, and still with all of the deductible and health insurance plans, and the price of a doctors visit it isnt worth it.

I had a friend who had a horrible case of the stomach bug and passed it to almost the entire welding class, i kicked his as$ when he got back.

BTW it isint too late to quit smoking... I smoke (alittle) moderatley but lets just say not tobbacco.

What a damn day. I Accidentaly hit myself in the balls with an air hose that the coupler broke off of and went haywire:mad: Got hit in the balls with a sanding block twice:mad: Got Nut checked twice:mad: and got hit in the balls again with a handull of paint sticks from a fellow student, what the fu*k did I do wrong???

And to top it off... Someone as a prank threw a 3m durablock at my testicles again and hit me SO hard that I dropped to the ground and started to gag:mad::mad:

What a horrible day with people who obviously have problems with others fellas..:redface::redface:

On a good note, got some work done on the car, changed the oil and its like syrup only after 1000 miles whats wrong??? I run 20w50 oil with ZDDP and an AZ Bosch Filter. Is It the oil or possible a clogged PCV maybe??

The non tabacco is worse than the tabacco version in tar and nicotine kid. Do yourself a favor and stop now while you can. I wish I had when I was your age. Hindsight is 20/20 after all.:redface:

Been drinking lots of Gatoraid and water lately and it's helped. I drink a spiced tea that has cloves which is an antiseptic and anestesia. If you drink to much of it your throat goes numb. Works great and helps with the coughing.:)

The non tabacco is worse than the tabacco version in tar and nicotine kid. Do yourself a favor and stop now while you can. I wish I had when I was your age. Hindsight is 20/20 after all.:redface:

Been drinking lots of Gatoraid and water lately and it's helped. I drink a spiced tea that has cloves which is an antiseptic and anestesia. If you drink to much of it your throat goes numb. Works great and helps with the coughing.:)

I smoke, but not tobacco.... think aboout it.

Yea Gatorade helps with the tummy bug... I from time to time will drink lotus root. Its a thick gelatenous purple loogie looking tea that tastes good and helps with common ailments IMO. Also a good nighttime cammomile tea helps put me out along with a jar of Sake and Navan. If you cant tell I love Japanese Drinks.

did you hear what happened to me today:redface::mad:

I did kid. It was just some razing so don't worry about it. That other "smoke" will cause you some issues if you're not careful. It realy does have a higher tar content as well as more nicotine. Do yourself and stop now before it causes you a problem.

I did kid. It was just some razing so don't worry about it. That other "smoke" will cause you some issues if you're not careful. It realy does have a higher tar content as well as more nicotine. Do yourself and stop now before it causes you a problem.

yea i stay away from cigarettes, but from time to time enjoy a cigar or a hit.
Well its late and some jackas$ set off the fire alarm. Time to cover my head with some pillows and go to bed...

Goodnite yall...

VAPORIZER!!!!!!

Alright I'm back on the road:D, No more driving my sisters car(I'm goingto miss the twin cam):rolleyes:. Got my title/plate transfered for the new DD Civic and renewed Registration on my S-10. :D YAY! Alright unfortunatley I had to dip into my Turbo upgrade fund so that will just set me back a little bit, Glad I have these new side jobs to do to make up for it. :eek:
Be Boosting soon! There is another Dyno day in Rodheavers again tomorrow and I'm going to head up there and check out the scene.:cool: I'd like to bring my other Nailhead powered Regal out and put it on the dyno, just bad timing with me not going to happen, Stupid crash and hospitals bills GRRRRR.:mad: