Before Black BS'ing thread.

Its raining as usuall, but a good day none the less. Ill be graduating soon:biggrin::biggrin: I may be a sooper senior, but atleast Ill be finishing something for once... and when Im done Ill be showing my a$$ to everybody in my school AFTER I get my diploma. Afterwards Ill probablty move. I cant stand the weather and the people in this state... they *****foot around everything here and are some scandelous crooks. If I want to see crooks, Ill go to SOcal. So if your in Texas or in SOcal, ill be looking for a job and a house. :)

within the next 4 months....

right back at ya.

A.j.

thank you for contacting me. i cant wait to get the parts, so, i can start on my 301. thank you AJ
on another note how are you doing? today i went through all my extra parts and was surprised what i had. are you still looking for 86/87 headers?

so. does anyone know if i can get the whole fusible link wire thingy assembly instead of just the link itself? i think i fried a few of them on my DD lol. hmm. anyways! going to check out an old Buick nearby and see if its possible to buy it, its an N body Somerset Regal 2 door, and Wiki states it could have had a FI 3.0 v6 from 1985 onwards...so chances are its probably a duke engined car, but it may have a v6 and if its got the v6, i've an evil-ish idea for it muahahhahaha >..>

talk to charlie, he lives in texas

A.j.

to be completley honest, the only reason id move down south is because you guys are around that area, and I have family In louisiana. I say SOcal because I have several friend in the LB area and they have good weather year round.

thank you for contacting me. i cant wait to get the parts, so, i can start on my 301. thank you AJ
on another note how are you doing? today i went through all my extra parts and was surprised what i had. are you still looking for 86/87 headers?

I could always use another set... whatcha want for em?

A.j.

Thirsty Thursday! Got to make that paper so I may continue wrenching on all the projects. I'm a popular guy up @ Rodheavers hotrod shop & dyno, haha

Hows everybody doing, how are your projects and cars?

I dont know about you, but I could go for a strong drink right now and some good music. Been a Super stressful week for me, math finals, Chit from students, and my counselor, Several burned bridges, and other stuff... But The buick is doing fine. Put some fresh oil in her, got some plugs, repairing the exhaust, Heat, ect. Next Is the timing and Blowby fix.

I am gonna find out why the crankcase smoke is coming out of the breather instead of into the pcv. Ive got this storage space now so I now have a place to do some mild bodywork as well. Ill probably take apart the front end and do some dinging on the fenders and look for a new hood and some fillers.
But thats after math

Anyone here know anything about Polynomials, Trinomials, and Rational Expressions... As you can probably tell I am totally destracted BSing with you guys instead of doing my Homework... Boy dont you miss College:biggrin::frown:

Hows everybody doing, how are your projects and cars?

I dont know about you, but I could go for a strong drink right now and some good music. Been a Super stressful week for me, math finals, Chit from students, and my counselor, Several burned bridges, and other stuff... But The buick is doing fine. Put some fresh oil in her, got some plugs, repairing the exhaust, Heat, ect. Next Is the timing and Blowby fix.

I am gonna find out why the crankcase smoke is coming out of the breather instead of into the pcv. Ive got this storage space now so I now have a place to do some mild bodywork as well. Ill probably take apart the front end and do some dinging on the fenders and look for a new hood and some fillers.
But thats after math

Anyone here know anything about Polynomials, Trinomials, and Rational Expressions... As you can probably tell I am totally destracted BSing with you guys instead of doing my Homework... Boy dont you miss College:biggrin::frown:

when will you be pulling the motor?

when will you be pulling the motor?

Ive got a good friend of mine whos a good mechanic who is helping me get the motor running right. If I can get it running right, ill just leave it alone and enjoy it for what it is and build another motor on the side perhaps. If its all bad, then ill invest in a 4.1 or ??.