You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
what a day yesterday huh?

lmao

funny times

A.j.

question is what happened yesterday???

Ever feel like punching the person next to you in the face? I dont know why but i feel like that right now... could use a good fight:mad:

and its only hump day:(

Lord Help Me....:(

question is what happened yesterday???

Ever feel like punching the person next to you in the face? I dont know why but i feel like that right now... could use a good fight:mad:

and its only hump day:(

Lord Help Me....:(

Remind me why we can`t hang out again?:biggrin:... actually I feel like that everyday... that`s why I like being a driver for AZ and not a DIY... I wouldn't be working there for long:biggrin: Especially when you have to deal with half the people in this city:rolleyes: The stores(AZ, Advanced, Oreillys, NAPA...) all get robbed at-least 1 evry 2 months... on get robbed last weeks with 2 guys with AK47`s:eek:... fk that:p

I drove across the desert in a HUMVEE that had a bad alternator and that was low on diesel.

then I got stuck at a road block waiting for a shot.

then the shot never came, and they extended.

and finally, the rocket launched, and I barely made it back on post with the hummer sucking fumes!

A.j.

I drove across the desert in a HUMVEE that had a bad alternator and that was low on diesel.

then I got stuck at a road block waiting for a shot.

then the shot never came, and they extended.

and finally, the rocket launched, and I barely made it back on post with the hummer sucking fumes!

A.j.

You drive a humvee for a living?? i dont know what waiting for a shot means... elaborate please...

Remind me why we can`t hang out again?:biggrin:... actually I feel like that everyday... that`s why I like being a driver for AZ and not a DIY... I wouldn't be working there for long:biggrin: Especially when you have to deal with half the people in this city:rolleyes: The stores(AZ, Advanced, Oreillys, NAPA...) all get robbed at-least 1 evry 2 months... on get robbed last weeks with 2 guys with AK47`s:eek:... fk that:p

O we can chill, i was planning on seeing my folks in Holly nearby you for X-mas, maybe we can chill then.

This Is How I feel Now

Lord Have Mercy----- Come ON DOwn:mad::mad:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jUDNk6gBQk[/YOUTUBE]

No shyt? I`m going to be in Venice... like 70-80 miles from there... I lived in Bredenton... 40-50 miles from Tampa... getting up out the hood again:biggrin:

pfft the hood is my home, I practically lived in Oak Park Outside of Detroit For like 4 months.

pfft the hood is my home, I practically lived in Oak Park Outside of Detroit For like 4 months.

I lived off Warren & 7 Mile for a year:eek: Someone got caught staling stuff last-night(in Flint)... the guy was pushing a snow blower down the road at 2am... its October, so the cops stopped him and he ran... next thing ya know, 5 city police trucks are are speeding past my house and the snow blower is sitting in front of my driveway lol... the cops came back and staked out the blower for awhile... scary shyt when you look out the window at 2-3am and cop cars are on every corner with the light off:biggrin:

You drive a humvee for a living?? i dont know what waiting for a shot means... elaborate please...

umm not exactly.

im more of a professional terrorist.

my job is to drive around and lay out IEDs.

a "Shot" is the name we give to Missile, Rocket, and Drone test. They close the highway and most inter-base roads down during a lunch for safety.

A.j.

umm not exactly.

im more of a professional terrorist.

my job is to drive around and lay out IEDs.

a "Shot" is the name we give to Missile, Rocket, and Drone test. They close the highway and most inter-base roads down during a lunch for safety.

A.j.

during a lunch?? boy you must be hungry... get that man a sandwhich:D your job sounds dangerous. I figured if i were to ask you to elaborate more on your job, youd have me shot, or send a missle through my window. So you lay out IED's and deploy them.

Member destruction!

Not to veer off topic, I just wanted to show some pics of the Civic I killed yesterday enjoy:

Attachments

• civ.jpg
    civ.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 138
  • civ1.jpg
    civ1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 135
  • civ2.jpg
    civ2.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 129
Ouch! You got kinda lucky being the drivers seat roof was the only uncrushed part of the roof!

In other news...

Im running to the big salvage yard Friday to pull out an aluminum core support, any body need any thing smaller? If I get a chance I could try pulling it off for you. No guarentees. :cool:

HOLY SHEEEIT!

MNcarbturbo; see if theres anything like these wheels;
Dodge Daytona/Kcar/Lebaron/early minivan(the 1989-1991s)/Plymouth/Lancer/ 14" steel wheels with aluminum center caps and 8 trapezoidal slots, OR Oldsmobile Achieva/Calais/Omega/Firenza wheels... these have 5x100mm bolt patterns; looking to replace the dinky 13 inchers on my DD with a set of 14s that are NOT VW or Subaru or steelies, unless they look like Super Stockers or have an unique design (see the Dodge version for example lol)
otherwise, related to TB, uh....a running Turbo Buick for under $1000 if that isnt impossible? ;) lol.

or i could make do with 13" Oldsmobile hubcaps in decent condition thats not on Ebay (need complete set of 4, not 1-3, but 4)

if you're gonna ask why not look in the yards here....

NONE of the yards here have anything older than 1990 in terms of wheels, and NONE of them have hubcaps...all the OEM caps and alloys other than aftermarket/customs go straight to scrappers to be melted down, and the scrapyard's policy is NOT to allow people to pick through their piles of wheels, citing "safety" reasons

Mostly everyting FWD gets crushed, old guy that owns the yard is crazy but hes smart enought to keep everything pre 90 or anything RWD. But I could be wrong. Ive been there 3 times and have only visited the 80's and 70's GM and Mopar section. I havnt seen an old ford besides a few tauruses, town cars or a few rangers. Its on an 80 acre field, ive maybe seen 15 acres of it.

does he at least take wheels off to sell? i miss the yards in ny (specifically, Wilburs in Webster and Zerniaks in Greece, near Rochester)

oh yeah; i refuse to pay $3-6 hundred bucks for a set of OEM wheels online; because I paid $300 for my car. now, $300 or so for a set of 4 very good tires, i AM OK with; provided they'll last me say 50K miles. (right now i have 6 year old tires that seems to be in good shape for the time being)

Back