Bison - DAMN you!

In general Brian has helped and we have knocked heads a few times. Since my car is very different from the normal injected car it takes some understanding on how it works. He truely has been helpfull when I asked stupid questions over the years but one of these days I have a feeling we'll meet and I'll end up buying the beer.:eek::biggrin:

In general Brian has helped and we have knocked heads a few times. Since my car is very different from the normal injected car it takes some understanding on how it works. He truely has been helpfull when I asked stupid questions over the years but one of these days I have a feeling we'll meet and I'll end up buying the beer.:eek::biggrin:

he'll probably have a pepsi or mountain dew i can't ever remember seeing a beer in his hand.brian is a great guy with a big heart but he does have his opinions and it is sometimes tough to get him to see your side.he has helped me out more times than i can count.he talks to me about trannys or cams or theory about things and most is over my head and i'm clueless but if i ever need a answer to a stupid problem that is beyond me he helps figure it out and i usually get a follow a phone call to confirm from him to see if his advice worked. he is a great friend to this board and community.

I always seem to find "Bison" answering my questions without knowing. The search function is my friend.

We have alot of very good people and techs on this forum. I have learned so much on here. SO THANK YOU!

Nothing like a good stroke session! I love you man! lol:D

Brian was also a big help to me on my last engine build, we ended up talking on the phone, and he got me straightened out. Thanks !!!!

Chuck

I'm going to download all his posts, edit them into a book, and get it published...I'll be happy to share 2, maybe even 2.5% of the profit with him :biggrin:

Maybe I wont even edit them, I'll just print them as they are in chronological format...I'll call it a "reality" tuning manual :p

Seriously though Bison, you writing a book or manual really is something you should consider.

every time i see this thread come up i picture Bison in a rage twisting a drive shaft into a pretzel saying through his teeth "fcking nut hugers" :biggrin:
:biggrin::biggrin:

bison has helped me behind the scenes alot ... He is a really nice guy an will tell you like it is ty agin

Does Bison come with a Gigabit connection? I want to download all the TR-related data stored in his brain. Same goes for Otto, Cal, Bobby, Mr. Clark, etc.

Don't worry, I have petabytes of storage space available. ;)

Still sharing . . . . . Thanks Bison.
Appreciate all of it!

Edit:
Yeah, I know this is old, but it is still true. LOL