You can type here any text you want

Blowby Fix? How to... and who told me....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
So I was driving to the store, and whenever i was going uphill or was giving the car gas, I was having a cloud of smoke come in my face from the floor vents. I finally got tired of it and spent some time in the grocerystore parking lot fixing the problem. Adam I think told me to stick a kotex pad in the oil cap filter breather thingy which I havent done yet because I dont know what a kotex pad is unless he is referring to a tampon:confused::eek: Right now I just used electrical tape and taped the S*it out of the broken breather hose and it has temporarily fixed the problem. But how do I permentantly fix the problem? Im not sure if I want to run 20w oil in my car.

Adam I think told me to stick a kotex pad in the oil cap filter breather thingy which I havent done yet because I dont know what a kotex pad is unless he is referring to a tampon:confused::eek:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA! OMFG:rolleyes:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA! OMFG:rolleyes:

Man ur no help... Im glad I could contibute to your joy while your dying laughing at your computer:p but for real my car needs help or something or some hole plugged and I Think it was Adam im not sure.... what is kotex:confused:

Try a new pcv filter. If you get slapped in the face with a kotex you will know what it is:biggrin:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! This has got to be the funniest thread I've read in a very long time!!! Seriously, why would anybody ever use a damn Tampon for a breather? Just go to the parts store and get a couple valve cover breathers. Change your PCV valve and make sure it's routed back into your carb.

Don't worry it should only leak for about a weak, it will probably give ya a lot of problems during that weak though. Best to just don't get it upset and it will be fine.

Don't worry it should only leak for about a weak, it will probably give ya a lot of problems during that weak though. Best to just don't get it upset and it will be fine.

X2

One of the funnier threads I've seen here. :)

Sorry dude.................

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW, THAT"S SOME FUNNY S#!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::eek::biggrin:

LMMFAO!:redface::p

But yeah... if the hose has a hole, AZ should have some and a PVC valve and a breather should work much better than a tampon LMFAO!:biggrin:

HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Your 18 and dont know the difference between a Kotex Pad and a tampon:eek:

Oh wait we were talking about blow by sorry:D

well a good ol Kotex makes an awesome nose bleed stopper.... ive known a guy who used them for vents on his axles.....

but it doesnt supprise me that it could be used for a breather.... good idea.

A.j.

well a good ol Kotex makes an awesome nose bleed stopper.... ive known a guy who used them for vents on his axles.....

but it doesnt supprise me that it could be used for a breather.... good idea.

A.j.

you see, someones on the right path.....

Back