Buy Your T-Shirts From A Car Guy Made For Car Guys!

Looks good

Thanks…. here's another one i'm working on.

-aaron

1up Mockup-07.jpg

First off- much respect for taking the time and the initiative to do it right. I am loving these designs that you did, are you setting something up on eBay? Please PM me when you have the first batch ready.

Large for me as well although XL would work. Like the latest version alt too. A Canadian flag version would be very cool but you would probably only sell 3 to me.

Mods please delete this post.

Aaron, my apologies. I should have used better judgement before posting.

Attachments

• 1429287382342.jpg
    1429287382342.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Should have samples by this weekend. If they look okay - they should be ready early to mid next week

getting closer guys!!! here are a few tests…. hope you all like.
Excuse the phone pics

Attachments

• IMG_2609.jpg
    IMG_2609.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2608.jpg
    IMG_2608.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2600.jpg
    IMG_2600.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2607.jpg
    IMG_2607.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2605.jpg
    IMG_2605.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2610.jpg
    IMG_2610.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 175
I will be in for multiple shirts when you are ready. Great designs! I like the flames without the skull in it.

A-dog, the Racer GN X you are talking a selfie in is my favorite out of the samples so far.

I think initial pricing will be around $25. There will be discounts for TurboBuick forum members - as well as discounts for buying multiple shirts... People who support early on might find special prizes as well... Sorry about this dragging out longer than expected - I work a full time job, do freelance on the side, work on people's cars… and have just dumped a ton of money [and moreso time] into this because it combines all the things I like.

With that being said- website is almost ready to launch. i am excited. I hope you guys will like the stuff we bring out.

ANY Input at all is appreciated. We will take requests and there will be options to personalize shirts as well [for an added fee] Things like personal plates, custom color ways and or logos, etc.

I also want to note these are MADE in the USA on equipment MADE in the USA. with ECO friendly inks - i have taken a lot of time researching and take pride in ALL that i do.

aaron

Last edited:
will you have xxl size
I sure will!

I will try to keep the cost of XXL down as much as possible but I have found out suppliers give ZERO breaks on anything over XL so they may be a few bucks extra. I will see. If demand is high on XXL I may be able to drop the price to the same amount.

Whoever wears XXL post up so I can see. I think the majority is going to be in the XL area.