David Newton's in the Hospital

noddav6 said:
Man, you had me scared! :eek: Glad to see you are out of the hospital! :wink:

How do you feel after your "oil change"? After all that new blood they pumped into you, it seems like you should be feeling great! :biggrin:

Tell that doctor to take good care of you because if he doesn't, he's going to have a lot of people on his ass! :eek: :)

Take care David. Hope to see you up and around soon!

Dee

Thanks Dee. I feel much better but I have to take it slow for a few weeks Doc's orders. Keep in touch.

Man, I'm gonna have to call you Keith Richards with all the blood you swapped out. LOL J/K

Glad you're doing better.

Time to call the Red Cross and donate. It sounds like they are a few quarts low.

Glad you are doing better.

fast86gn said:
Thanks Dee. I feel much better but I have to take it slow for a few weeks Doc's orders. Keep in touch.

It's not going to be any fun at the dyno day with you!

Take care!

Dee

**UPDATE**

Geoff called me tonight. Evidently David had to return back to the ER for bleeding again. I will call tomorrow morning to get a clear/accurate update and post when I get this information.What I did get was he would be transfered to Baylor Dallas on Monday to have a surgical precedure done to stabilize his condition if the bleeding continues. Hes having to take on more blood due to the loss. Keep those well wishes and prayers coming folks!