You can type here any text you want

DSE Springs at the Drag Strip?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nickb

Anyone have any experience with the 2" drop springs from DSE on the drag strip? What tire have you fit with these springs? Any times?

I bought a set of these off someone who was gonna use them but then went another route. I have bought eibachs in the past which were supposed to lower the car an inch but did nothing in the front and lowered th back an inch. I guess because my stock springs were wooped. So I am assuming this would do the drop I want but would like to know what tire size and times anyone running these is getting.

Thanks
-Nick

Scot W would be the best person to answer this question but he's at Richards rebuilding his engine right now. You may have to wait a few days for the answer.:)

Anyone have any experience with the 2" drop springs from DSE on the drag strip? What tire have you fit with these springs? Any times?

I bought a set of these off someone who was gonna use them but then went another route. I have bought eibachs in the past which were supposed to lower the car an inch but did nothing in the front and lowered th back an inch. I guess because my stock springs were wooped. So I am assuming this would do the drop I want but would like to know what tire size and times anyone running these is getting.

Thanks
-Nick
Nick,

I have these on my car and they operate just like any other spring.... On the tire question I can't tell you exactly because I only run street tires all the time but my tires sizes are as follows if that will help..

Front: 255/35-18
Rear: 285/40-18

You need to see if someone will loan you a different set of tires to try and see what happens Scott.

Well it looks like I'll be the one letting people know if this works or not. If I can fit a MT 275/50/15 ( 26" tall x 11.5" wide) under the car this should look nice. If not I will have a new set of DSE springs in the for sale section. Should work though.

I've got the DSE shocks and springs on my car and run Nitto 555R drag radials in 275/50/15, they clear no problem. The 275/60 is probably really tight, mine are close but don't hit anywhere.

Back