You can type here any text you want

Embroidered Key Chain

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

skwatt

I had one of these made for me and I liked it so much I thought I would see if anybody else would be interested in having one. I have a few and I had a great response with the first batch I put on here. I tried to get in touch with the moderator to ask him about becoming a vendor for these, but got no reply. I don't have many so act soon. They will not scratch your paint and make finding keys easy!!!! Price is $13.00 shipped to your front door. They look great and are modeled after our fender emblems. The logo is on both sides of the material and it is about 4 inches long by about 1 inch tall. Check out the pic. Let me know how many you want and how you want to pay. I can take cash, money order or PayPal (add 3%) for fees. Hope everyone had a great holiday season.

Attachments

• keychain.jpg
    keychain.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 486
  • keychain2.jpg
    keychain2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 478
I just realized I put the wrong price in the thread. OOPS! The price is 10.00 shipped. If you pay with PayPal, you will have to add 3% for their fees. Sorry for the mess-up.

Just want to make sure of the correct price before sending the payment.
$10.00 keychain
$3.00 for paypal
$13.00 total

I got your payment. I included a refund in the envelope and it is going in the mail this morning.

You had a vendor offer to sale these for your price... Please follow the board rules...

Keychains or turbos, rules are rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back