FAST XFI Install

Sorry!:p Well I have quit for tonight.:D Tomorrow I will mount the kick panel and carpet the plate. Going for a stock type look. I bought the longer adapter harness which made it possible to mount the box under the seat. I like the idea of seeing the system. I don't leave the car alone ever. Not worried about theft. If they try to steal the car I guess I go with it.

Cool plate !! I may have to steal your design. I also have the longer harness but like to see the XFI for some reason.

Bryan

Thanks Brian. Appreciate it my friend. It was the only way I could do it and have a good strong mounting surface. I could have just mounted it to the kick panel but that was fast and too easy.:D

Intake is back on. All fittings and sensors are thread sealed and back in. Injectors and fuel rail are installed. Cleaned, polished, or painted every piece. Engine detailing you might say.

Poor quality picture. Garage was dark. Upper plenum just sitting on the intake. I need new valve cover breathers.:D
intake.jpg

I'ld love to see some more pictures of the vacuum lines. Neat job on the install panel.

Looks awesome !!!!!

Now make another one and send it to me......:D

Bryan

Brian still got the pattern. I might just come up with another one.;) I will get some pictures of the vacuum lines. They're next.

Looks great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Thanks everyone. I have tons of time in this but I'm having a blast. Cal is waiting on me.:p Its piece by piece. I had a vision of what I wanted to do so now was the time. Here's a list of things that I have done over time.

1) EGR removed with no issues
2) Charcoal canister removed with no issues
3) Cruise Control under the hood removed with no issues
4) Windshield Washer under the hood removed with no issues
5) MAF Sensor removed with no issues (was on SD Chip and now FAST)

I'm sure I have removed more and can't think
of it. It's getting late.:D I have several dailey drivers so I don't miss any of the parts I removed. This car is to have fun with. The more I lose under the hood the easier it is to see things and eliminate future issues. Vacuum lines.... wow what a difference. With Push lock fittings its going to take about 2 minutes to hook them up. 2 minutes to unhook them.

The fuel pressure regulator is the only visable line. After the Natonals Cal is going to help me with the external Weldon Fuel Pump and Regulator so this will look cleaner this winter.
vacline2.jpg

Sweet !!
I had mine drilled and tapped for 2 vacuum ports to do just what you are doing. The IAT is already in use on mine. I really want to get my push-loc lines done...actually I would really like to get the car done and home so I can at least look at it....:(

Keep the pics coming !!!

Bryan

Brian you still coming to Bowling Green? Was hoping your car was going to make it.

Car is definitely not going to make it !!!!!!!
I am up in the air as to whether I am going or not. May just come for Saturday and leave that night. Would love to hang out for the weekend but I need to save money to get the car going.

Bryan