You can type here any text you want

Finally got some time.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
OOOO I know your pain, my comcast cable here is nothing but a broken cord with a copper wire at the end sticking into my TV:eek: and if you clap or stomp the cable will go out:eek: REDRUM..... REDRUM:D

lol:biggrin: You can get some of those screw on cable ends to fix that. My internet is slower than balls... my step-grandmas internet is faster and she has AT&T... but Comcast is supposed to be the fastest?:rolleyes:

lol:biggrin: You can get some of those screw on cable ends to fix that. My internet is slower than balls... my step-grandmas internet is faster and she has AT&T... but Comcast is supposed to be the fastest?:rolleyes:

I hijack internet from the YMCA across the street, shhhhhhh:eek: injection packets work wonders..

Good grief guys. I know we have a bad habit of hijacking but come on.

Jase. see if you can find a Moog spring book with all the heights ect in it. Look up the stock spring for wire diameter, compression rate, ID and OD, and design. Then compair what's out there and figure it out.

Jase. see if you can find a Moog spring book with all the heights ect in it. Look up the stock spring for wire diameter, compression rate, ID and OD, and design. Then compair what's out there and figure it out.

sorry charlie:biggrin: Continue....

Did that last night, found a good combo of Moog`s...

lmao... yes, please continue:biggrin:

OOOO yes you are:biggrin::biggrin: go on ahead and pass me that mayonase please... i need a sandwich:biggrin:

I'm sure you'd like a hot dog to go but I prefer the ladies kid.:eek::biggrin::tongue:

You asked for that one.:biggrin: Way to easy.:tongue::biggrin:

I'm sure you'd like a hot dog to go but I prefer the ladies kid.:eek::biggrin::tongue:

You asked for that one.:biggrin: Way to easy.:tongue::biggrin:

Dammit:mad: Ill get you back, just wait and see.... bwahhahahahaha.:biggrin:

LMAO

hijacking your own thread charlie!

rump ranger...

lmao...

thats why you go A to M. keeps him fancy fresh.... naughty naughty girls.

:wink:A.j.

It was late and someone used one of the catch phrases that everyone used all the time when I was a kid. It grew from there and LOL.

I've got the weekend off so I'll be working on a few things. I'll see about updating things after I get started.

LMAO

hijacking your own thread charlie!

rump ranger...

lmao...

thats why you go A to M. keeps him fancy fresh.... naughty naughty girls.

:wink:A.j.

Um... you do realize I graduated from a Texas A&M school don't you Aj? The cheer leaders were faster than the track team BTW.:biggrin:

Back