G2P - debate on method of use

ez at nova

I hate rice
I've read mixed opinions on this board as to whether to follow the directions on the bottle of G2P and let the tank of gas it was added to run out, then get tested on the next fill-up, or whether to ignore the directions and get the test done with it mixed into the current fuel. I understand why they want you to wait, because the injectors may be shotting out gunk if they are in the process of being cleaned, but at the same time, I understand that since the stuff is basically alcohol, it will cause the mixture to burn hotter and help reduce emissions, in theory.
Thoughts?

I'm sorry no one has stepped up to answer your question. I don't know how to go about answering this question either, as I'm not a firm believer of using chemicals to attempt to get a vehicle to pass smog. People may disagree, but since you're on the street most of the time, shouldn't it pass most of the time. I would like to say mines does. The disagreement may arise from people wanting to be in kill mode all the time. I'm almost tempted to suggest that you remove your cat until you're ready for a smog test. I just don't believe I should have to make changes just to pass smog.