GN1 Performance New Headers

Underboost, is it blowing apart at the connection? Maybe I will have to call Lou and see what he is fixing.
I thought (maybe mistakenly) that KB header were a copy of the old Hooker units, but these appear to be a different set up, or a later design.
Thanks for all the info.
I would sign on as someone else but I am not that smart :frown: .

GN1 Performance's NEW headers aren't the cheapo ebay headers. The new headers from GN1 Performance are better; why? Because the design is from Kenne Belle himself; I was at the GN1 performance shop last week and seem the first set, look pretty good in my opinion. They're designed to clear 3.5" downpipes and Upper A arms. For the price you're getting a good set of headers without the headaches from those china ones. He also has a badass 3" stainless steel catback system, you should check it out.

Oh, and he is not a supporting vendor. :wink:
Oh, and I am hboost.....not someone else logging in with another name. Hollaaaaahhhh! :wink:

+1 Hollaaaaahhhhh!

Because the design is from Kenne Belle himself;

No theyre not. They might be a direct knockoff of Kenne Bell headers but Bell didnt have anything to do with them. I called Bell a year or so ago and talked to Jim about the V6 headers. His exact words to me were "Jay, I threw all the V6 stuff in the dumpster a couple of years ago."

No theyre not. They might be a direct knockoff of Kenne Bell headers but Bell didnt have anything to do with them. I called Bell a year or so ago and talked to Jim about the V6 headers. His exact words to me were "Jay, I threw all the V6 stuff in the dumpster a couple of years ago."

Thanks Jay, that is kind of sad to hear though.
Maybe he was working on a Boost A Dumpster! :eek:

Itried to contact GN1Performance via email about a 3.5" downpipe with extrernal gate and a full 3" exhaust but he never contacted me back. Maybe he doesnt want my business? Looked like a couple of very nice pieces. Wish he'd get back to me! -------Jeremy

Does anyone know the price of the GN1 Performance headers?

Archie told me they're $699...

Personally I think that's not bad for stainless steel headers. And the design seems to be much better than the current headers out there...ebay's or otherwise.

I don't know why Archie told me he got the original Jig from KB himself; he also said that his words were, I don't care take the Jig; I'm out of the Buick V6s anyway.

archie has a set of ORIGINAL kenne bell headers from one of his first cars, thats were he got the design from, oh and hes not a supporting vendor.

How is the port alignment of the GN1 Perf. headers? Will they fit with a THDP?

I think this has gotten way out of hand!!!
I guess you better start deleting threads that mention Art Carr transmissions and converters too cuz we all know he is not a supporting member and wont even come to the boards due to "others" here.

Archie came on here to defend himself, not to sell parts.
I am not trying to stick up for him at all, I have purchased only 1 item from him, everthing else I have purchased came from Jack Cotton. Both vendors have treated me extremely well. I think that the deletion of the post was extremely unwarranted.
Bryan

I think this has gotten way out of hand!!!
I guess you better start deleting threads that mention Art Carr transmissions and converters too cuz we all know he is not a supporting member and wont even come to the boards due to "others" here.

Archie came on here to defend himself, not to sell parts.
I am not trying to stick up for him at all, I have purchased only 1 item from him, everthing else I have purchased came from Jack Cotton. Both vendors have treated me extremely well. I think that the deletion of the post was extremely unwarranted.
Bryan

Bryan.. isn't F'ed up... if they are not a suppporting Vendor you can not talk about their parts.. it's all about making money on this site, it's NOT about the buick family anymore :frown: :mad: :frown: .... watch it will be locked or deleted totally now...

...i cant even say i work at a shop and leave my phone number for other's in this community to contact me as i was told i am also not a supporting vendor...their main arguement is that its not fair to the supporting vendors ...i would think this site makes enough money to support itself which is all it should need anyway...taking a policy and pulling it out and shutting down anything or anyone the admins dont want to hear is more an abuse of that policy rather than enforcement of it...this is a community forum supposedly for the community but this kind of stuff seems to be a bit too controlling ...remember without the community the advertiser's have nothing...there are other alternatives and i wouldnt be surprised if they dont become a bit more popular if these types of politics continue...anyway just my opinion again...glad i dont have to pay for that ...yet...

Haha

Haha What A Bunch Of Biocthes!!!!!!!!!!! They Deleted The Real Deals Post!!!!!!! Thats Real Mature!!!!!!