You can type here any text you want

GN1 Performance New Headers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
its all politics here raffi, i really like this site ive gotten alot of info from this site to the point were i can fix my own damn turbo buicks and dont need no one to help me (only on parts but thats were archie comes through) ive been a member here for couple years now and the one time i mention my buddys shop to the turbo community all hell breaks lose the owners/admins abuse there powers here as if they were the buick gods or something:confused: hopefully i dont get banned since thats what the rumor is.(secret emails) as far as the what the post was originally intended for its up to the original poster you can go with the T/A and spend around close to $800-900 for some good headers or you can go with archies and spend lil bit less for some good headers also or if you cheap you can go with the evilbay headers and learn to become a good welder ;)

...regardless of this specific issue...there is still a flaw in the signature policy...something as personalized as a signature internet or not should not be dictated as to its content...i dont understand where others think it is right to control and tell others what they are allowed or not allowed to put in " their " signature...that policy on this board is pure nazi bs veiled in creating a fair financial marketplace for the paying vs. non paying vendors...give people a break and lighten up on the signature circus.

The fact that I get nervous about asking this question sucks... but never the less....

How come when Jay and Shane build some headers to sell it gets put as a sticky at the top of General Tech?

I got a set of Sams headers and they rock, needed a little trued up on the flanges but great otherwise...never made sticky status.

Just saying guys, with the ominous vendor " complain and get blackballed " list and the mods taking sides along with their buddies a little objectivity about a shrinking community would be great. I don't want to look up and see my GN worth $2500 cause nobody wants one ,cause you can't get parts or support. In another post even Grumpy said he was tired of them:confused:

If you know these people are bull sihtting then post up the proof. Could it be that a kid is taking up for his dad? I don't know whats going on but I would take up for my dad

Thanks for all of the guys that stood behind us. I got several PM's for members last night about this.

Married4life- Why would we be trying to ban you? I don't understand where you would even get that idea from.... To answer your question NO!

NordyRacer- Not saying you did this but some members had sigs with names of non supporting vendors so big in there sigs that it took up a 1/4 page. That takes up alot of space when someone posts alot. We are not trying to dictate what goes in your sig. Just trying to be fair to the vendors that support the board. It is nothing personal, you just happened to be posting in a section that got a lot of mod attention and it was brought up. Sorry it is the board rules....

Archie Hyeboost or whomever, why are you trying to post more lies on the board? You say GNperformance just joined on the 29th?

Well lookie lookie at what we have here....

GN1PERFORMANCE seems to have multiple personalities using HYEBOOST and GNPERFORMANCE1 and GN1PERFORMANCE sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

Your GN1PERFORMANCE1 joined on the 29th. Remember the truth shall set you free:biggrin: How many more user names are you going to create?

I really think it is very TACKY what you tried to pull about the turbobuicks.com comment. I guess you thought we would delete that so you could split the community up or something. I don't care that you mentioned that site. There are links on both boards all the time where people are selling stuff etc..... I really think it stinks you trying to start that whole thing up again....

Does anyone else see the negativity that is brought out by this whole situation:frown:

To address the comments about the "its all about the money" thing-
As I said before if you think it is so cheap and easy to maintain a board of this size, give it a try! The same time you say the community is shrinking everyday right? If it were all about the money wouldn't I jump ship on something that is shrinking everyday....

It really is sad that Jay and I get accused of stuff by people that do not know us. Jay is ALL business. He helps run over 100 different Internet forums. Our rules are NO DIFFERENT than theirs. Those sites have over 100,000 members.

You can go try advertising for free on any other MAJOR Auto FORUM on the net and guess what will happen. It will be deleted with NO EXPLANATIONS!

More and more of these soaked Kotex threads these days....LOL
Everytime these china/whoever headers/exhaust comes up in a thread/post its Drama.

Thanks for all of the guys that stood behind us. I got several PM's for members last night about this.

Married4life- Why would we be trying to ban you? I don't understand where you would even get that idea from.... To answer your question NO!

NordyRacer- Not saying you did this but some members had sigs with names of non supporting vendors so big in there sigs that it took up a 1/4 page. That takes up alot of space when someone posts alot. We are not trying to dictate what goes in your sig. Just trying to be fair to the vendors that support the board. It is nothing personal, you just happened to be posting in a section that got a lot of mod attention and it was brought up. Sorry it is the board rules....

Archie Hyeboost or whomever, why are you trying to post more lies on the board? You say GNperformance just joined on the 29th?

Well lookie lookie at what we have here....

GN1PERFORMANCE seems to have multiple personalities using HYEBOOST and GNPERFORMANCE1 and GN1PERFORMANCE sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

Your GN1PERFORMANCE1 joined on the 29th. Remember the truth shall set you free:biggrin: How many more user names are you going to create?

I really think it is very TACKY what you tried to pull about the turbobuicks.com comment. I guess you thought we would delete that so you could split the community up or something. I don't care that you mentioned that site. There are links on both boards all the time where people are selling stuff etc..... I really think it stinks you trying to start that whole thing up again....

Does anyone else see the negativity that is brought out by this whole situation:frown:

To address the comments about the "its all about the money" thing-
As I said before if you think it is so cheap and easy to maintain a board of this size, give it a try! The same time you say the community is shrinking everyday right? If it were all about the money wouldn't I jump ship on something that is shrinking everyday....

It really is sad that Jay and I get accused of stuff by people that do not know us. Jay is ALL business. He helps run over 100 different Internet forums. Our rules are NO DIFFERENT than theirs. Those sites have over 100,000 members.

You can go try advertising for free on any other MAJOR Auto FORUM on the net and guess what will happen. It will be deleted with NO EXPLANATIONS!

WHAT EVER IN THE WORLD YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY HERE IS LIKE WIPING YOU BUTT BEFORE YOU POOOP, IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!! INSUFFICIENT REPEATED INFORMATION IS ALL YOUR SAYING.

ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN CAN DO THE FOOT WORK AND SEE THAT THE USER NAME GN1PERFORMANCE WAS CREATED ON 9-29-07 (LIKE I MENTIONED IN MY EARLIER POST, WHICH YOU FOR SOME REASON TRIED PROVING TO ME HAHA)

AS FOR THE USER NAME GNPERFOMANCE1, NOT ONE POST HAS BEEN MADE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM UNDER THAT NAME.....

HYEBOOST IS ME RAFFI BOGOSIAN HIS SON.

OH YEA AND THIS GN1PERFORMANCE1????? WHERE ARE YOU PULLIN THAT ONE FROM???? HAVE YOU TALKED TO THAT MEMEBER? OH WAIT THERE ISN'T ONE.. THATS WHY.

SO HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS FOR YOUR NARROW MIND TO UNDERSTAND? I FEEL LIKE IM TALKIN TO MY 3 YEAR OLD COUSIN, I HAVE TO KEEP EXPLAINING THE SAMETHING OVER AND OVER JUST FOR HIM TO UNDERSTAND..... THE PROOF IS ALL ON YOU MEMBER LIST.

IT ALMOST SEEMS LIKE YOUR ARE DOING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE MY POPS LOOK LIKE SOME SORT OF SCUMBAG. WHATS THE DEAL? ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE INSECURE PEOPLE WHO THRIVE OFF OF MAKING OTHERS LOOK LIKE CRAP?

IN THAT PAST WHEN I SPOKE GOOD ABOUT MY DADS SHOP, I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE THAT MUCH OF A SIN ON YOUR SITE BUT I GUESS IT WAS.

I'm wondering why this thread hasnt been locked; is it purposely being kept open?:confused:

So has anyone else tried the gn1performance headers? I could care less about the multiple personalities of the guy or his son and so on and so on. I want to know if anyone here has used his headers? They look nice and affordable.:cool:

So has anyone else tried the gn1performance headers? I could care less about the multiple personalities of the guy or his son and so on and so on. I want to know if anyone here has used his headers? They look nice and affordable.:cool:
im sorry to say, but after reading this thred, this is the funnyest thing ive read..... :biggrin:

same here

Can the mods be d i**s sometimes? Sure. When youre in a position of authority, you can indeed sometimes, appear as such. But remember, it wouldnt be fair to the paying vendors if they werent. the paying vendors help this site out big time, but if they seen that others can get away with free advertisement, what would motivate them to renew next year? exactly... the mods are just protecting their investors interests... BUT, being a d i** is one thing. A lot of the time its necessary. Thats just how bosses have to be. but being communist is just wrong. Ive seen many little innocent posts being deleted for nothing. thats straight up SIEG HAIL stuff right there. Sometimes those mods think theyre downtown berlin circa 1941... Lighten up guys. It is ok to talk about other vendors. This isnt the soviet union guys. As long as theyre not ADVERTISING, you shouldnt freak out as much.

Can the mods be d i**s sometimes? Sure. When youre in a position of authority, you can indeed sometimes, appear as such. But remember, it wouldnt be fair to the paying vendors if they werent. the paying vendors help this site out big time, but if they seen that others can get away with free advertisement, what would motivate them to renew next year? exactly... the mods are just protecting their investors interests... BUT, being a d i** is one thing. A lot of the time its necessary. Thats just how bosses have to be. but being communist is just wrong. Ive seen many little innocent posts being deleted for nothing. thats straight up SIEG HAIL stuff right there. Sometimes those mods think theyre downtown berlin circa 1941... Lighten up guys. It is ok to talk about other vendors. This isnt the soviet union guys. As long as theyre not ADVERTISING, you shouldnt freak out as much.

This is true. Its almost like asking about Summit Racing's products. I guess we can't because they are not a supporting vendor, or JEGS, etc. I do disagree with the moderators decision to delete the post. Deleting a post from someone who is defending himself only tells me that he was probably right and the moderator didn't want to admit he was wrong. I am not saying that is the case here, but to me, thats what it says. Just abusing authority.

Boost A Dumpster, :D a Kenne Bell old school classic!! LOL

More on the GN1 headers please. Us crooked turbo flanged, leaky cross over Poston guys are always curious on what else is out there.

So exactly where are you going with a couple of those statements? :confused:

Show me the little innocent posts all over the board that have been deleted and who deleted them, then come back and share with the rest of the board.

I am a moderator on this site and i GUARANTEE you and everyone else that my intentions are to make the board better for everyone.

Maybe you should go back, reread this entire thread, understand that there is no free advertisment and.......

When i was reading all of the threads as they were coming thru, here is the real deal

The 3 deleted posts by Jay C, showed enough to me that GN1PERFORMANCE Started posting and made ZERO intentions to let us know that he knew HYE-BOY/BOOST/WHATEVER...

THAT is what started the mods to interveine.

BW

I do understand that there is no free advertisement on this board. I just said that myself. But, how far into 'just talking about it' is considered 'free advertisement'? Lets be realistic here. If you wanna get technical, ANY MENTION of non paying vendors, is 'free advertisement'.. What about caspers, postons, summit, etc etc. People talk about them all the time. Isn't that sort of 'advertising'? Why isnt EVERY post deleted then?
Im not saying your guy's intentions arent good. Never said that. The only OPINION I suggested was, that sometimes, the mods can get kinda delete happy at times. That's all. I have read numerous times, where people were quite suprised that a post that was seemingly simple, got deleted. It's no big thing. I don't really care personally. You guys do what you need to do. All I do is come on here to read, and occasionally give some advice on the simpler questions. I was just noting what I seen.

If you will re-read this thread, you will see the discussion went on for a while until the vendor in question started posting under different names promoting himself:rolleyes:

How do you explain this? If we were controlling info or whatever like you claim, why didn't we delete this whole thread:confused:

Other non paying vendors are spoken of ALL THE TIME on this board. Nothing gets removed until somebody starts blatantly breaking rules! Current staff has done more in a year with this board then in all the previous years combined. Staff, as mentioned above, has no other intentions than making this the best board possible. Doesn't make it any easier when you get kicked for it:frown:

It is easy to sit back and criticize when you don't know all the facts and have to deal with stuff on a day to day basis!

Hope you enjoy the board!

Back